FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Kind Of Car Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a simple survey to determine the kind of car (or car driver) you are.

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

I turned out to be a Ferrari. I'm kind of ashamed, I wanted to be a Corvette.
Don't forget Barrett-Jackson is on speed all week.
Fader
somebody posted something like that before.....i think it was puppet
yeah I recall something like this a while ago....

strangely enough I rated as a porsche 911 this time.
You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.
You are a Porsche 911!

<_<
Still a Ferrari 360 Modena.
Ford Mustang ..............
I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena as well
[Image: f360.jpg]

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it

360 modena
as well
You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

Said but true i guess
Apparently I'm a Corvette - good thing, because it's about the only Chevy made in the last 10 years I'd drive.
I am sadly a Ford Focus.

On the way to my 20th recall to the mechanic for another lube job, four doors of not so stylin envy and all the jeers from those over the age of 60 that I can handle.

Life is good.
Im a Corvette :) Im proud of that.
porsh 911 :(
I'm a Mustang.....not a focus but it'll do for now....
PIGEON1,Jan 17 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:I'm a Mustang.....not a focus but it'll do for now....
[right][snapback]223670[/snapback][/right]

still Ford
rustang
Can't remember what I got last time this topic surfaced, but Rustang this time :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 17 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:Can't remember what I got last time this topic surfaced, but Rustang this time :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223686[/snapback][/right]

you would have been a minivan if there was on though...right?....just kidding...
PIGEON1,Jan 17 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 17 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:Can't remember what I got last time this topic surfaced, but Rustang this time :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223686[/snapback][/right]

you would have been a minivan if there was on though...right?....just kidding...
[right][snapback]223687[/snapback][/right]

Ewww... I think I'd rather walk that drive (or be) a rolling living room :ph34r: :D

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2