FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: S2000 Engine Start Button Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT* wahahaha~Canadian tire got everything~
I m closing this down.

and bring this back..
Affordable version looked like RICEY version..

So..how about s2000 button kit??
[Image: IMG_3195.jpg]
What do you guys think if i restart selling s2000 button kit??
i was the one who made wiring diagram on Focaljet and sold kits all over FJ,FF,FFOC.

I don't have high post number but I am..
-->Focaljet(focusonfocus),Team Focus Norcal(Konafocuswrc),Focusbc(Konafocuswrc), Focusfanatics(focusonme), FFOC(focusonfocus)
^^^can you trust me now??
You can buy these kits in your local canadian tire rice section.

I will be adding one to my car this summer. :D
oh really, didn;t know.
closing this down..

and be ready for led interior light.
how much is a kit guys?
NikiterZTS,Jan 17 2007, 10:35 AM Wrote:how much is a kit guys?
[right][snapback]223604[/snapback][/right]

go to your local CT and check. They probably differ in price...shouldnt be that much.
what do you guys think if i restart selling s2000 button kit??
i was the one who made wiring diagram on Focaljet and sold kits all over FJ,FF,FFOC.
konafocuswrc,Jan 17 2007, 07:40 PM Wrote:what do you guys  think if i restart selling s2000 button kit??
[right][snapback]223681[/snapback][/right]
What do we think? 100 posts.........So don't even think about it. :angry:

The answert is no until then.

And I think it's ghey.
so exectly does it work? do u still need to put your keys into egnition?
meford4u,Jan 17 2007, 09:11 PM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Jan 17 2007, 07:40 PM Wrote:what do you guys  think if i restart selling s2000 button kit??
[right][snapback]223681[/snapback][/right]
What do we think? 100 posts.........So don't even think about it. :angry:

The answert is no until then.

And I think it's ghey.
[right][snapback]223711[/snapback][/right]

^^^saying ghey, because it is not your taste..wow..thank you very much for being soo~polite..
you could've just lock or close this down..
What's wrong with turning the key? you still have to anyway. Rice... Gotta go with Meford. Ghey.
NikiterZTS,Jan 17 2007, 11:41 PM Wrote:so exectly does it work? do u still need to put your keys into egnition?
[right][snapback]223721[/snapback][/right]

yes, you still need to put your key in the ignition and turn it to the on/run position then you can use the button to start it from there

I have one in my car, and never use it .. once installed it well become mearly a show item