FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help Me Source Some Exhaust Parts Please !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like I'll bring the cat-Back all the way up to the exh. manifold so what I'd like to get is a 2.25" flex pipe ( stainless ) hi-Flow Cat RT or other brand and a Shorty header . I can find all that stuff in the US but I was wondering if some of you bought yours somewhere in Canada ? I'm still waiting for my rear camber kit ( ordered Dec 10th ) comming from Florida and I'd like to save this trouble if a Canadian retailer has this stuff in stock. I called Steeda.ca for the Hi-Flow Cat but it has been discontinued. Any idea ?

Thanks ! :)
SliverSteeda,Jan 15 2007, 09:40 PM Wrote:not a direct fit
[right][snapback]223479[/snapback][/right]

Link is not working but I don't want to weld anything . I want something like this:

[Image: t_41376.jpg]

Or similar to this :

[Image: 837_l.gif]

mitch @ zx3tuning?
A member here has a shorty header and highflow cat for sale...... sl8rzzx3...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=19954
are u lookin for power or soundwise?
NikiterZTS,Jan 16 2007, 01:39 AM Wrote:are u lookin for power or soundwise?
[right][snapback]223499[/snapback][/right]

Neither , I just want it to be nice and clean when I pop the hood , since it will be louder I'll buy the stealth resonator and replace the one I have , who is a non-stealth ( if needed ) .
I'll surf their web site , looks like they don't have all stainless flex pipe but I'll keep digging on their site maybe I'll find something.

Thanks for the link . :)
Your best bet is finding someone on a focus forum with a used header and flex that they are selling. I was lucky to find my header and flex on a focus forum right near me too. Other wise you probley have to order out of the states.
mpcv2000,Jan 16 2007, 06:01 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jan 16 2007, 01:39 AM Wrote:are u lookin for power or soundwise?
[right][snapback]223499[/snapback][/right]

Neither , I just want it to be nice and clean when I pop the hood , since it will be louder I'll buy the stealth resonator and replace the one I have , who is a non-stealth ( if needed ) .
[right][snapback]223505[/snapback][/right]

nice clean would be SVT set up.....plus gains of hp

but thats pricy