FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Snow And Rain!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

02SVTSEDAN

WTF....This is what I woke up to!!
[Image: IM000912.jpg]
and this
[Image: IM000914.jpg]
and when I glanced at this I started to laugh...LOL :lol: :lol:
[Image: IM000915.jpg]
Cheers,
Ya i woke up to the same thing. Drove into work, had to clean the work truck off and then drive all the way from hamilton out to the 404 and steeles ave. 2 1/2 hrs later not a fun drive at all.
were getting a pretty good dump right now. Will be fun tonight :)
Flofocus,Jan 15 2007, 11:19 AM Wrote:were getting a pretty good dump right now.  Will be fun tonight :)
[right][snapback]223410[/snapback][/right]

You bastards and your AWD....

Tough Guys drive RWD V8's with all seasons... :ph34r: :lol:
scoobasteve,Jan 15 2007, 12:30 PM Wrote:Tough Guys drive RWD V8's with all seasons...  :ph34r:  :lol:
[right][snapback]223411[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. Wussy. Real tough guys use bald tires made in 1973.

im glad it snowed.....put a smile on my face.....

Enzo i though that car is not gonna see winter this year
:o Is that a Focus Central hood?!

oh i want one of those so bad.... B)
Welcome to Canada.
London got it worce. My girlfriend didnt have door handles this morning.
yeah i already went out and cleared off the layer of ice off my car before i go to work
Woke up to the sound of ice pellets hitting my windows :blink:

But man am I lauighing now. The new tires eat this crap up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unless I did something really stupid like try flooring it on takeoff the car drives just about the same as it did on Saturday when the road was bare and dry B)

Don't think I'll be going to my doctors appt. tonight though, as of 8AM they were reporting 150 accidents and once the snow starts I fully expect that number to double on the way home tonight :ph34r:

NefCanuck
i think i was hearing at lunch time today that there was over 200 accedents this morning...glad i work in afternoons ,no traffic to and from work so i should be good
tippmann,Jan 15 2007, 02:01 PM Wrote:i think i was hearing at lunch time today that there was over 200 accedents this morning...glad i work in afternoons ,no traffic to and from work so i should be good
[right][snapback]223444[/snapback][/right]

i think those are the worst shifts.....when i worked one....really its like i didn't have a life

i prefer straight nights 11pm to 7am any day over afternoon shift
hehe I woke up to a good 1/2" of ice coating the entire car. Looked pretty cool.

needless to say, after working at the door for 10 minutes with a hair dryer to get the door to open, I gave up and called work to tell them I couldn't get into the car. Not to mention another who knows how long getting the windows and lights cleared.

Its finally melting, but they're still frozen shut.
1 hour and 45 minutes to get from McCowan and Lawrance to Brown's Line and Lakeshore. I swear people forget everything they learned about driving when they have to scrape the ice from their windows. Everyone who drives an SUV was going way to fast this morning.

One thing I am happy about is my new snow tires. These Wal Mart specials are amazing. Stopping on snow/ice with these is just like stopping on dry pavement. I am happy I got these.
I got walmart specials also, amazing winter tires for the money.

2hours this morning, Park Road(oshawa)->DVP. Funniest moment was watching a late 70's volvo try and merge, guy shoulda stayed at home :P
ahhhh

and thats why i love working weekends....
no traffic. and it seems all the snow and bad weather hits during the week

We didn,t have any snow here at 6:00 and now we have about 6" . Soo much snow and its all powder.. Itl be a fun ride home tonight.. woooohoooo
Darwinism is at play today... just let it unfold and hopefully no innocents are harmed.
NikiterZTS,Jan 15 2007, 02:03 PM Wrote:
tippmann,Jan 15 2007, 02:01 PM Wrote:i think i was hearing at lunch time today that there was over 200 accedents this morning...glad i work in afternoons ,no traffic to and from work so i should be good
[right][snapback]223444[/snapback][/right]

i think those are the worst shifts.....when i worked one....really its like i didn't have a life

i prefer straight nights 11pm to 7am any day over afternoon shift
[right][snapback]223446[/snapback][/right]

i like afternoons done it for 6 years now..i get things done if i need to in the mornings at like 10am when nothing is busy
Pages: 1 2