FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clean Out Sale, Update With Pitcure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i have some parts that have been sitting around that i would like to get rid of. all parts are best offer aswell. Pictures will be taken upon request.

vibrant T bolt clamps x2 (2.5-3.0") 15$ (would not fit my FS intake, good for intercooler piping etc.)

autolite 103 spark plugs, bnib 10$

CFM fuel rail adapter (for nitrous) duratec only. 35$ brand new

Rear Camber Bolts 00-09, brand new in plastic wrap still SOLD

ITG dust retention filter, used came of FS intake, needs a re oil aswell. SOLD

Stock duratec throttle body, be good if someone wanted to do a home port job SOLD
Panasonic CD player ( model # CQ-C5410U) (bought off drew a year ago) $40

Home Made CAI for duratec, keeps stock rubber flex line, no filter unless combined with ITG posted. 25$

High Flow Catalytic Converter, 2.25, flanged on one side, used for <1yr $30

Fart Can style muffler, comes with silencer, currently painted flat black but can be stainless finish again. 2.25 inlet. $35

full set of stock 2007 springs, 15k on them. $75

Stock Shifter, could be made into short shifter $30

18x8 MOMO sport rims, split 5 spoke pattern, bald tires on them SOLD

1 10" kicker L7 subwoofer, in ported box w/ rockford fosgate 325.1 amp and 2 1/2 farad caps, great sound. 250$

Apex Lowering Springs - 00-05 non wagon. SOLD
I want the Stock duratec throttle body, be good if someone wanted to do a home port job $20

Well have to meet up sometime. Send me a PM. Your in Guelph right.
**moved to first Post**
pics of rims?
these are the rims here:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...643064_1512.jpg

they will fit the focus but you would need a 215 35 18 tire and possibly do a quick roll job on the fenders in your lowered. these will almost tuck on a eibach prokit. bought these a year ago with tires for 700, so some one take em away!
Do the chicks come with the tires? lol
girls are not included, one wheel is missing the "momo" center cap, but has a clear cap, almost looks like the sticker or w.e it is is no longer there. wheels are in fantastic shape, i will take close up pics of the wheel tonite and post them for all that are interested.
[Image: Bump.jpg]
[Image: car-crash.jpg]

BUMP
GFXjamie,Nov 5 2009, 11:07 AM Wrote:[Image: Bump.jpg]
[right][snapback]296859[/snapback][/right]

ahhh love the boots...
interested in the rims. sent you a pm with my email
sorry for the delay guys, too dark last night and frost this morning. grabbed em at lunch.

here they are, havent been cleaned in god knows how long, currently sitting on my buds car while he get new tires today.

files are big and are RAW right off camera. wheel with center cap is only one with damage and are minor scratched to the surface from previous owner dropping it.

[Image: IMG_1976.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1977.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1978.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1979.jpg]
BUMP

up to the top
BUMP, rims pending sale, lots of useful stuff! Also, one more item added
springs are now SOLD, BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Sub and amp are now listed on Kijiji. jump on it before they sell!
BUMP, lots of good parts here, if anyone wants nitrous i have the plugs and fuel rail adapter needed for it!!!

everything is best offer! clean my shelf off and make an offer
I am killing myself here. What is the status of the rims? I know I will be kicking myself in the a$$ come spring.
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 10 2009, 04:18 PM Wrote:I am killing myself here.  What is the status of the rims?  I know I will be kicking myself in the a$$ come spring.
[right][snapback]297110[/snapback][/right]

OACsparky is comming tomorrow to pick them up. if for some unknown reason he backs out they are still on the market.
Rims have been picked up, camber bolts now sold aswell.

BUMP for more good parts!!
BUMP!!!
Pages: 1 2