FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I went to pay off my tickets today and wanted to get them dropped. The lady I spoke to ended up being from my home town in Nova Scotia and new my family. Little did I know, I didnt have to speak with a JP, she was able to drop some on the spot, so I got away with only paying a few. They totalled $857.50 which dropped 4 tickets off.....yay....I get my licence bac Wed......
dang....what kind of tickets?
Wow :blink: sounds like you racked up quite a rep with the cops, glad to hear that you got it straightened away (aside from the kick to the wallet)

NefCanuck
yeah, they were mostly messed up tickets but all done with them now. The cops really hate modifed car around here...
I had my Civic When i lived in Guelph... I got pulled over Every other day For a Spot Check.
Chromey,Jan 13 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:I had my Civic When i lived in Guelph... I got pulled over Every other day For a Spot Check.
[right][snapback]223201[/snapback][/right]

That says it all right there. :D

You've got two strikes against you already when you mod a Civic. They're cheap to find and cheap to mod, but all that cash you save ends up going into your "But officer!" fund. :lol:
i got stopped on new years for doing 76 in a 50 zone on some back woods rural road going to my wifes grandfathers.... i think he was expecting to see a teenager...

I explained that i had thought the limit dropped to fifty closer to the small town....

He gave me a warning and explained where the limit dropped for future refference and then gave me a 25 minute lecture on the dangers of drinking and driving ...
Still waiting for a Peel Region cop to hassle me about the car. I mean I make enough noise as I go by now, but I guess it'll take doing more than the limit on city streets to get them to even care about me :P

'course if I keep passing people doing 150 on the 403, that'll get someones attention :ph34r:

NefCanuck
God I love working with the OPP now. I use my car to get to the local office in Trenton, then take my crown vic with the decals on the side to Port Hope to do the maintinance on the Radars in that area....So they know me and they know my car and well I haven't had a problem....wich is kinda nice....especially I usually am doing at least 10 over on the highways around here.
NefCanuck,Jan 15 2007, 02:18 AM Wrote:Still waiting for a Peel Region cop to hassle me about the car.  I mean I make enough noise as I go by now, but I guess it'll take doing more than the limit on city streets to get them to even care about me :P

'course if I keep passing people doing 150 on the 403, that'll get someones attention :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223360[/snapback][/right]

Come to Kitchener......they harass ppl just because theey have a modified car. They hang out at our meets when they find out where they are and set up safety bitzes right outside the exits...