FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fuel Injectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Need a Set of injectors looking for about 660 ccs or 62 lbs just woundering if you have anything available?
ZX3_2NV,Jan 11 2007, 11:27 PM Wrote:I Need a Set of injectors looking for about 660 ccs or 62 lbs just woundering if you have anything available?
[right][snapback]223038[/snapback][/right]

how many pounds of boost are you gonna run????? :o
i think i have a set of 60lb/hrs in stock.... would that be big enough or do you need more?

I can get bigger but you also need to address your fuel delivery system even with 60lb/hr injectors.

I have kits which include injectors, a Diablo MAFia and a KB BAP, for 300fwhp and 350+fwhp.... what are you shooting for?
62 lbs is the absolute lowest im even considering 72lbs and i have a fuel rail as well as a walbro fuel pump to back up the injectors

and im looking for min 350fwhp hopefully 400fwhp on about 20 psi

ZX3TUNING,Jan 14 2007, 05:12 PM Wrote:i think i have a set of 60lb/hrs in stock.... would that be big enough or do you need more?

I can get bigger but you also need to address your fuel delivery system even with 60lb/hr injectors.

I have kits which include injectors, a Diablo MAFia and a KB BAP, for 300fwhp and 350+fwhp.... what are you shooting for?
[right][snapback]223339[/snapback][/right]
^^^WOW

no wonder ur sellin ur kit
How about some RC 71lb/hr injectors?
$515cnd shipped and tax in but i have to order them...
ZX3TUNING,Jan 15 2007, 04:37 PM Wrote:How about some RC 71lb/hr injectors?
$515cnd shipped and tax in but i have to order them...
[right][snapback]223477[/snapback][/right]

Wow $515 thats pretty expensive i found those injectors for $339.00 us and im pretty sure with the xchange and shipping would not jump to $500
i'm sure dasilva could source them for you cheap, mustangs use the same injectors....
Really Kev i thought they were different

hardk0re,Jan 16 2007, 08:07 PM Wrote:i'm sure dasilva could source them for you cheap, mustangs use the same injectors....
[right][snapback]223565[/snapback][/right]
crap, my bad, i looked at the wrong price.
price tax and shipping in is $460cnd
oh an IIRC, mustangs use different injectors, the focus uses the same injectors as the lightning i'm pretty sure.
ZX3TUNING,Jan 17 2007, 11:09 PM Wrote:oh an IIRC, mustangs use different injectors, the focus uses the same injectors as the lightning i'm pretty sure.
[right][snapback]223731[/snapback][/right]

Still Cheaper the other way but that sounds alot better thanks