FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gas Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So has anyone else noticed the price of gas coming down lately ?

I know Oil today finally went below $55USD a barrel (currently at $54.10) and i have not seen any changes round the KW area other then just about to hit the high 70's soon, as we're at in some locations $0.803 ltr.
Considering I filled the company car at 89.3/L this morning, it hasn't rippled up here yet.
Last I saw in Mississauga was 85.9 so I dunno, maybe a local price war in your area :huh:

I'll be passing by a few gas stations on my way to the Ford Dealer tommorow so I'll have a more accurate number then. Car going in for its 50K checkup, wanna bet I have to remind them I don't need a rad flush as I'm on the gold long life coolant? <_<

NefCanuck
95.5 here
95.5 / litre not to cheap.
102.9 this morning out here in BC. It's bs.
It went from 95.5 down to 92.9 yesterday here in Regina.
Here in ottawa the price is 80.5/ litre, not bad
Around 80 cents here.
It was 72.5 last night.
76.4 last night for me :)
ive been getting it ~.80 for a while...I just go at night. They lower it after 10pm, then jack it up at 4am.
Screw you guys!!!

:P

I really think the federal gov't should do something about regulating the pricing of fuel.
i see east coast gets better prices then West side.....
last night i got it at 76. but i have also noticed from working afternoon shift that it is cheaper at midnight when i get off then it is at 3pm when im driving into work
i filled it up at 76 last nite in mississauga, and tonite, it was still arround 77-78ish.. not bad at all.
It was 77.9 at 5:30 on my way home. Its usually about 6 to 8 cents cheaper around 10 o'clock at night so I expect it to be in the low 70's tonight at Kennedy and Lawrance.
It dropped to 81.9 here sometime today. I filled up (from about 3/8ths) tonight... it saved me about 2.50 to do it right then :)
80.06 shell on walkers line in Burlington
Gas was 72.5 last night here.
Pages: 1 2