FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Is Below Average
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ca822589.jpg]
:lol: lol Kia is worse!
From what I see Ford is above average. And look at Mercury at #2 B)
Very surprising?? But GRRRRRRRREAT!!

I'm suprised that Oldsmobile is on the list still for 2006 as GM stoped selling Oldsmobile in 2004 in the US when they changed the Chevy Blazer stylings.

Yeah Ford is above avarage, but I'm suprised a lot of European brands other then BMW ranked in below the avarage because Porsche has been high ranking in other dependability studies.
wow thats pretty good.

now lets see the graph showing resale value..heh
Well kiss my grits.

I wonder how much Ford put towards the study. :lol:
Obviously as much as Toyota.
OAC_Sparky,Jan 9 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:Obviously as much as Toyota.
[right][snapback]222722[/snapback][/right]

you're right probably more though...... because they SELL more cars ........... :lol:
hehehe FORD cars have better reliability than Mercedes-Benz :)

and btw FORD is ABOVE AVERAGE (if u read the graph properly lol)
Now I'm doubly glad I didn't get the V-Dub! No "un-bolt" my ride, please! :D
cornflakes,Jan 9 2007, 07:54 PM Wrote:and btw FORD is ABOVE AVERAGE (if u read the graph properly lol)
[right][snapback]222749[/snapback][/right]

On the figure, FORD is shown as being above average, however, you would actually call them below average in this case, because their claims per 100 vehicles is LESS than the average claim amounts.
In this case, being 'below average' is a good thing ;)
now all we got to do is find a graph that tells us the average cost of the "problems" per vehicle
now I know why I see so many land rovers in the city... they can't wander any further away from the dealership!!
Kudos to Ford, and Lexus can E.A.D.