FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Virtual Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was racing a buddy online in GT4 the other day. We were both using Merceds C9 race car at Seattle normal. 3 lap race. Well I'll be dammed if we didn't finish dead even. The screen only showed 1st place and the time difference of 0.000 Wish I could have saved the replay but I am either too stupid or you can't do it.

I'm sure it'll never be repeated by me or anyone I know..
i tied in Super mario kart a couple times.
bluetoy,Jan 7 2007, 04:28 PM Wrote:I was racing a buddy online in GT4 the other day. We were both using Merceds C9 race car at Seattle normal. 3 lap race. Well I'll be dammed if we didn't finish dead even.  The screen only showed 1st place and the time difference of 0.000 Wish I could have saved the replay but I am either too stupid or you can't do it.

[right][snapback]222534[/snapback][/right]

If nothing else, you both took damn identical lines around the track. That's impressive.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 7 2007, 08:51 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Jan 7 2007, 04:28 PM Wrote:I was racing a buddy online in GT4 the other day. We were both using Merceds C9 race car at Seattle normal. 3 lap race. Well I'll be dammed if we didn't finish dead even.  The screen only showed 1st place and the time difference of 0.000 Wish I could have saved the replay but I am either too stupid or you can't do it.

[right][snapback]222534[/snapback][/right]

If nothing else, you both took damn identical lines around the track. That's impressive.
[right][snapback]222554[/snapback][/right]

Except when we finished side by side...
What's GT4 like online? And can you watch a 2-6 player replay in single screen view?
CanadaSVT,Jan 9 2007, 07:25 PM Wrote:What's GT4 like online?  And can you watch a 2-6 player replay in single screen view?
[right][snapback]222735[/snapback][/right]

Yeah.. I think so. I don't really watch replays but when it shows up it's full screen.
are you using Xlink Kai for the online hookup?

we should race sometime... I haven't played that game in ages.
darkpuppet,Jan 10 2007, 09:21 AM Wrote:are you using Xlink Kai for the online hookup?

we should race sometime... I haven't played that game in ages.
[right][snapback]222809[/snapback][/right]

Yes I am. I'm game anytime. I should warn you that I suck though.