FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Booo Hoooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whatta waste..

Hey guys, i haven't been around too much only because i spend all my time on my quad now..LOL....

figured i'd post something in the new year...

oh...happy new year by the way...
That really sucks. Watch for falling rocks.
Wow, thats definately a write off.

Good to hear the guy came out of it unhurt tho.
wow
...speechless. One less orange euro svt on the road... not cool at all. Glad to see the guy's alive and basically unhurt.

It doesn't really say, but I'm assuming he flipped trying to avoid the rock, right?
euro_zx5,Jan 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:...speechless. One less orange euro svt on the road... not cool at all. Glad to see the guy's alive and basically unhurt.

It doesn't really say, but I'm assuming he flipped trying to avoid the rock, right?
[right][snapback]222551[/snapback][/right]

no it says he hit it with his front passenger wheel
he tried to avoid it
he was going 40-45 mph
Damn I love those wheels... holy s*** that's a lot of damage!

At least he survived - and largely unscathed at that.

2 thumbs up to the Focus's crashworthiness.
leave it to an american to wright off a nice car like that....
That could have happened to anybody. Good thing hes alive. I guess that would be a write off :lol:
Burnin21,Jan 8 2007, 02:52 AM Wrote:That could have happened to anybody. Good thing hes alive. I guess that would be a write off :lol:
[right][snapback]222568[/snapback][/right]
ya really

i wonder if the MAch's survived??? or the recaros??
I'd say the Recaros would but the Machs are kinda iffy lol
Burnin21,Jan 8 2007, 06:13 PM Wrote:I'd say the Recaros would but the Machs are kinda iffy lol
[right][snapback]222614[/snapback][/right]

jsut remembered the side airbags are inside the side of the seat, so they are probly ripped to s*** :(