FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Taste Of Things To Come....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I miss driving the car, yeah I park it for umm..winter whenever that comes.... two new goodies going on the car tho....

[Image: pwr1.jpg]
[Image: hood.jpg]

:)
Nice Kev. Should look very sweet come spring. I bet you can't wait to have her back on the road.
I can't wait to see the finished product!
Hurry up and get that stuff on so you can take pics while it's still nice out
looks great

but what is the top thing ??
NikiterZTS,Jan 7 2007, 11:51 AM Wrote:looks great

but what is the top thing ??
[right][snapback]222516[/snapback][/right]

air to water intercooler
Nice Kev!
One of the nicest foci just keeps getting nicer!
Looking amazing Kev! I think you should take me for a ride when its all in :ph34r:
sweet, I want to get that hood. My buddy has it on his Focus, it looks awesome
My wife seems to think the hood will look bad on my focus, I gotta get it on and prove her wrong. Paint can always solve that problem :P

I'm more excited about the top part, can't wait and actually see what the blower is capable of. When its pushing its most boost I'm well into the 200F mark, a considerable amount of timing was pulled. A few guys tested this setup and peak was 140F even when pushing the car....
just say to her what I say to mine

"WTF do you know about cars?"

:ph34r:

or maybe dont.
Gonna look good , dont forget to post installed pictures.
Flofocus,Jan 8 2007, 03:40 PM Wrote:just say to her what I say to mine

"WTF do you know about cars?"

:ph34r:

or maybe dont.
[right][snapback]222599[/snapback][/right]

Just leave her shopping at Canadian Tire and install it all. :P :ph34r:
[Image: hood.jpg]

Nice hood, who's the manufacturer and if you don't mind could I ask the cost?
Its a VIS Invader hood. I got it used, I think new they are around the 600 mark + shipping.
As I suspected, thanks.
Bash if you will, its not 100% done. I still need to trim it up, do a final sand and clear coat it. I'm not overly impressed with it myself, but it doesn't look half bad for my first attempt at carbon fiber.

[Image: 572202_92_full.jpg]

For once I've done something original, at least I never saw another....maybe theres a reason for that :P
very nice looking cover....
Looks pretty good kev.
Pages: 1 2