FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Room In The Back Seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how many car seats has someone fit in the back seat of the focus?

reason i ask is I found out yesterday that my girlfriend is having twins.. and she already has a daugher in a booster seat.
Hmm I would think 2 baby seats and possibly one booster in the middle if not time to get something bigger.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 15 2010, 07:45 AM Wrote:Hmm I would think 2 baby seats and possibly one booster in the middle if not time to get something bigger.
[right][snapback]305223[/snapback][/right]
Naw, 2 car seats tops. You'd be lucky to fit a third kid in there with no car seat. Trying to cram 3 carseats back there wouldn't let the seats sit right.

Yes, time to get a bigger car (or a new girlfriend :lol: j/k)
Get a bigger car and a vasectomy :)
LMAO, But he never said if the twins were his .
Ouch! This thread looks bound for Handicapped Parking. Who woulda thunk?
gasp :unsure: buy a mini van
And some condoms.
In the bum, no babies. :ph34r:
yeah thats what i was thinking is i need a new car.

and yup the twins are mine :mellow:
i can only get 2 car seats in my wagon
willcann,Apr 15 2010, 05:05 PM Wrote:i can only get 2 car seats in my wagon
[right][snapback]305257[/snapback][/right]
There's only two sets of tethers back there - I'm not sure if that has any legal implications or not.

I've had three kids in the back of my wagon before - two in boosters on each side and the older one belted into the middle position - wouldn't recommend it for any long haul trip though.
Minivan, as much as I detest it is really great when you got kids.
Used Mazda5 and done. :)

Oh, and congrats on the pair! :D
Mazda 5 for the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Those things are sweet.
Scorcher000,Apr 15 2010, 10:11 PM Wrote:Mazda 5 for the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Those things are sweet.
[right][snapback]305290[/snapback][/right]

I love mine, and don't miss my mini-van one bit. Ok, maybe when I go to the lumber yard... :)
reldridge,Apr 17 2010, 11:06 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Apr 15 2010, 10:11 PM Wrote:Mazda 5 for the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Those things are sweet.

I love mine, and don't miss my mini-van one bit. Ok, maybe when I go to the lumber yard... :)
[right][snapback]305372[/snapback][/right]

Shoulda went CX7. Turbocharged and big. CX9 is good too.
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 18 2010, 12:14 AM Wrote:
reldridge,Apr 17 2010, 11:06 PM Wrote:
Those things are sweet.

[right][snapback]305372[/snapback][/right]

Shoulda went CX7. Turbocharged and big. CX9 is good too.
[right][snapback]305374[/snapback][/right]

CX7 is only a 5 passenger, and holds no more than an Escape. Turbo woulda been nice though.

CX9 is way more...
Well congrats on the twins and yaa time to look for a mazda 5, Or even a Kia Sadoma I drove one out to MTL and it wasn't that bad no compliants at all even fit 3 adults in the back row for a 5+ hour drive.