FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2 Standard Body Kit For Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Mitch,

I was wondering if now would be a good time to contact F2focus (Ricardo) for ordering the F2 standard body kit for the SEDAN (00-04)?

If possible, I'd like to order it from you rather than them directly. I've also got in contact with Ricardo to order one of the F2 hoods as well.

Now that the xmas and new year holidays are over, i think he'll have more time to make the sales.

Please let me know whenever you can.
cornflakes2@gmail.com or PM here is fine too.

thanx

...still waiting for a response. I haven't heard back from you yet. I've exchanged around 10 emails with ricardo at F2 but now i haven't heard from him for the past week.

hook me up peeps!
I spoke with Mitch the other day, he does not deal with Ricardo anymore. He can correct me if I am wrong but Ricardo has burnt a few bridges. Its tough for a reseller like Mitch to have to deal with stuff not getting shipped for months, etc.

While Ricardo's a good guy and all, he just is going through growing pains of the business, hopefully it all works out but there are big delays in getting product.

Your best bet is to call him directly, if you ask him nice he may ship it as a warranty replacement or something...