FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey wassupp.... i have a 2005 focus zx5 with a stock system and i just purchased a pioneer DEH-P4800MP deck from best buy i just want to know quality wise how is it and as well as i want to hook up a system that will sound nice nothign serious...will i be okay with my factory spkrs? as well wat kind of sub and amp should i consider and where whould i find the best deals?? thanks alot...
You bought something, and NOW your asking how's the quality??

Arent you suppose to research 1st, then buy? :P :lol:
Durability wise it should be okay, I've got a higher model from about three years ago, and it's showing signs of wear. It should sound fine, especially if your not running any aftermarket speakers or amps yet, it's definitely an upgrade over stock no doubt.

In my eyes though, always go a little higher than you want. This way down the road you have some room to expand the system without upgrading every component in order to keep up with it.
If I were you I would just go back to best buy or futureshop and buy somthing middle end.
No kenwood subs.

Get some of the new rockford line up. They sound good and are usually at a fair price.
yeah i agree with the No Kenwood subs. i blew 2 pairs in about a month.

i have had a rockford fosgate amp for almost 3 years and it still working for me

For Amp and Subs if you really want to get them now and don't have lots of cash and want something not to serious, Future shop or Best buy would be the place if you wait a little while every car show always has some good deals on subs and amp