FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Transport Canada Issues Latest Recalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transport Canada issues latest recalls
January 2, 2007.

Ottawa, Ontario - Transport Canada has issued its latest recalls, which may affect some Saturn and Ferrari vehicles.

2007 Saturn Vue
Vehicles affected: 59

On certain vehicles, the electrical connections from the Sensing and Diagnostic Module (SDM) to the roof-mounted side impact airbags and the safety belt pretensioner are reversed. In frontal impacts, the pretensioner will not deploy. Dealers will replace the SDM and reprogram the Body Control Module. Note that GM has mailed written notification and contacted by phone every affected owner.

2005-2006 Ferrari F430 Coupe
2005-2006 Ferrari F430 Spider
Vehicles affected: 7

On certain vehicles equipped with an M6 manual transmission, the clutch master cylinder elbow may develop a hairline crack under normal operating conditions. A fluid leak from the system could cause the fluid level warning light to illuminate, with a loss of gear-shifting capability. Dealers will replace the hydraulic elbow.
s*** time to bring my f430 spyder in to the dealers
:lol:
02_svt_guy,Jan 2 2007, 07:44 AM Wrote:s*** time to bring my f430 spyder in to the dealers
:lol:
[right][snapback]222060[/snapback][/right]

I don't have the time today, who wants to run my F430 Coupe in for me?
Ferrari, an inferior product