FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year To All (2007)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well since one one offically started a New Years thread I thouhg I would, So Happy Nude Year to All.. lol....

Just remember tonight of you drink please don't drive, again Happy New Years to all! ;)
Happy new year everyone!!! :beerchug:

Everyone party safe :D

....drunken posts at the end of the night will add to humor, i will unfortunately not have access.
I wish you all a safe a prosperous (sp?) new year.

P.S. I'm having a house party, so I might be posting stupid stuff later on... with pics ;)
All the best to everyone in the new year.

May all your resolutions come to fruition.

And remember, 2007 is the year of the Hogge.

Okay, it's the year of the Hog, but close enough. :D
nothing happens in this city.

the only thing to do is go downtown and get in fights. no fireworks, clubs are too packed.

so im staying at home with b33r and p1zza and xbox360 with a HDTV
My New Years plans went belly up as my guests car did, so I'm here and getting plowed all by my lonesome :D

NefCanuck
I'm about to watch the last movies I expected to watch tonight - family-geared comedies with the in-laws.

Happy New Year's everyone and don't drink and drive... PLEASE.
Amen, folks if you drink, don't drive... it's not worth someones life is it?

and damn if I'm not plowed enough to be unable to even find my car, let alone drive it :P

NefCanuck
Happy New Year everyone.
Well, my nephew is puking in my kitchen sink, the girls are dancing together and I'm having a great time.
My 1 1/2 year old son keeps waking up... crying... poor guy.. he needs his slepp.
Happy new year everyone...
ah man....... the smell is .... ripe.... bueurk....
meford4u,Dec 31 2006, 07:49 PM Wrote:And remember, 2007 is the year of the Hogge.

[right][snapback]221960[/snapback][/right]

So, any big plans, Meford? :D

Happy New Year everyone! Now time to drink beer at work... I love IT on holidays... :lol:

Ryan
Yes Happy New Year Everyone.

Now I can say I am getting married this year. Some might think its a bad thing but I think its great!!!

Happy New Years Guys!

Hopefully by now the hangovers are mostly gone.
mine is till with me.....i didn't drink for like 7 months and last night i let the beast of the chain.....being drunk for me last night was the understatement......
Just got back from New Years in Montreal! What a BLAST! Anyways I hope everyone was being responsible and had a SAFE and FUN New Years.. Take care, I'm going to bed now!
reldridge,Jan 1 2007, 11:52 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 31 2006, 07:49 PM Wrote:And remember, 2007 is the year of the Hogge.

[right][snapback]221960[/snapback][/right]

So, any big plans, Meford? :D

Happy New Year everyone! Now time to drink beer at work... I love IT on holidays... :lol:

Ryan
[right][snapback]221987[/snapback][/right]
moving

Which will be disguised as a Fc.net meet and greet but will involve the lifting and carting of boxes from various destinations around the GTA to my new house. :D
habmann,Jan 1 2007, 04:45 PM Wrote:Happy New Years Guys!

Hopefully by now the hangovers are mostly gone.
[right][snapback]222008[/snapback][/right]

Heh, gotta say I didn't go quite as overboard as I thought I would. One meal replacement breakfast after I got up around 12:30pm and I was in the gym an hour later :)

Now comes the fun time of year watching all the "resolutions" come to the gym for about a month and after that they all go away leaving the regular cast of workout nuts :P

NefCanuck
Happy belated new years everyone! Went to Yuk Yuk's in Ajax this year, was a whole lot of fun. Definately beats the "get together with your friends and drink yourself into an obnoxious mess"

No hangover for me this year, I was the DD! (BOO!) I did have a small glass of wine before we went out to dinner, and a little champagne for midnight, so it wasn't a complete loss.

NefCanuck,Jan 1 2007, 09:52 PM Wrote:Heh, gotta say I didn't go quite as overboard as I thought I would.  One meal replacement breakfast after I got up around 12:30pm and I was in the gym an hour later :)

Now comes the fun time of year watching all the "resolutions" come to the gym for about a month and after that they all go away leaving the regular cast of workout nuts :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]222039[/snapback][/right]

I agree with you on that one... there is nothing I can't stand more than people 'trying' to be healthy, and pulling the weekend warrior attitude, meanwhile not letting me in on my equipment.

How hard is it to let somebody work in, when you're (meaning the resolutionist person) clearly not knowing what you're doing/taking too long between sets. Get your sweaty A** off the bench and let me in.

There's my rant for the day :)
meford4u,Jan 1 2007, 08:22 PM Wrote:moving

Which will be disguised as a Fc.net meet and greet but will involve the lifting and carting of boxes from various destinations around the GTA to my new house. :D
[right][snapback]222019[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
GTA "poker run"????
Pages: 1 2