FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Its Over For Him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow all I can say is it took them long enough.
this post is worthless without video
umm

"ding, dong, the witch it dead?,
the witch is dead?,
the wickid witch?,
the wicked witch is dead!"
I'm not buying it until I see him drop.

Could have been a test fit.
ANTHONYD,Dec 30 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:I'm not buying it until I see him drop.

Could have been a test fit.
[right][snapback]221815[/snapback][/right]

Im with you on that one!!!
I don't agree with capital punishment at all. I don't have a solution either though. Perhaps slave labour?

I just love how we're such an 'advanced' civilization and we're still hanging people.

The court that chose this punishment is no better than he is.
i think theres gonna be more terrorist attacks now.....something like a pay back from people who admired that man.......something is gonna happene
Aka,Dec 30 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:I don't agree with capital punishment at all. I don't have a solution either though. Perhaps slave labour?

I just love how we're such an 'advanced' civilization and we're still hanging people.

[right][snapback]221820[/snapback][/right]

So what?? Lock him up for the rest of his life and have people constantly trying to free him?
What if he escaped? And caused more havoc, even to the extent that you lose a loved one becasue of his wrongdoings?
And whose going to pay for him to be locked up indefinately?
Slave labour??? Cmon. The man killed innocent people. He ordered their deaths. It was him and only him at the top.
We, in Canada, are not advanced enough to realize that some people deserve to die.
It's the old adage of an eye for an eye.
Aka,Dec 30 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:I don't agree with capital punishment at all. I don't have a solution either though. Perhaps slave labour?

[right][snapback]221820[/snapback][/right]

dude....come on....he ordered to kill 148 people........thats like a small village
If it was your children that were killed I would wager the whole "advanced civilization" thing would be out the window.
So I guess little George Dubya got what he wanted. Too bad he had to destroy the entire country of Iraq doing it and cause a civil war to boot. Not that I disagree because the man was a bastard and a half and I think even a hanging is too easy for him but along with how I feel about a lot of crime and punishments, apparentley my thoughts on punishment are cruel and unusual, but then again, those who deserve those punishments have usually done something cruel and unusual to someone else...

So long So Damn Insane
He just died and became a matyr.
Flofocus,Dec 30 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:He just died and became a matyr.
[right][snapback]221873[/snapback][/right]
Martyrs are forgotten. Unless he's remembered like Jesus, then we're in trouble.

I offered up the idea of Slave Labour so that he could 'work' the equivalent amount to how much it cost to keep him alive. Or atleast try.

As for an eye for an eye, why not hanged, drawn, and quartered then? Just a hanging sounds too easy a death for him.

If someone close to me was hurt because of him, I obviously wouldn't be in the right mind to sentence him fairly. Because I would feel nothing is fair. Killing him wouldn't be fair because it wouldn't bring back the person he killed. So it would only be a hollow victory. Which is why I shouldn't have any part of it, if it involved me directly. I'd never be happy the outcome anyway.
I honestly think that he is still alive, and one of his impersonators or workers that is made to be a look alike was actually killed... hey, if they're faithful enough for their 'leader' they'd probably do anything, even die for him.
Conspiracy theories aside, Hussein was a problem whether he lived or died.

Having said that I wish they would have waited until the other trial against him would have reached a verdict, if only to shut the critics up that this was a case of "justice for only some" (I'm speaking of the trial where he stood accused of ordering teh gassing of Kurdish villages)

NefCanuck
Hey atleast he didn't go the way he wanted and that was by firing squad
on a funny note though, maybe they should have sentanced him to die like in the South Park movie. " Death by Wild Pack Of Boars!" it would have been both amusing, and given the some of victims relitives something to truely say, That he died a painful death like those he killed and ordered killed.
It's on YouTube now. Do a search.
Hasta la vista, scumbag.

While the US is still to blame for helping him get where he was in military might in the 80s (and so are the Chinese), he completely bootf***ed any chance of change when he gassed his own countrymen in the 80s and then invaded Kuwait in the early 90s.

Rot in pieces.