FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys..does anyone have any connections where i could possibly get a bumper from the guys over @ F2 Focus. Just asking cause Mitch doesn't deal with them anymore (or at least last time i checked) and i don't feel like paying just as much in shipping as i will be for the bumper. So if you guys have any hook ups...it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
Supposedly you can deal directly with F2, but there are a couple members who have had a hard time trying to actually order from them.
shipping a bumper from ricardo is about $50 bucks.... Just call the # on the f2focus website. They have allot going on for F2 right now and it may be a while getting product from him. But it will come eventually....

Its not ricardo's only job, he's trying to get a company started hence why maybe service isn't greatest right now. Unlike guys like focussport he doesn't have a company like eurosport to fall back on and pay the bills.
if you want any chance of having it by spring, you better start the process now

good luck
ricardo's a good guy....I had a used bumper, it didn't fit well at all. He still warrantied it without reciept or anything!

But yeah...if you want it by spring order now :P
screw that.

2010 would be your best bet :P