FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Sct Flashing Device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was surfing the steeda site for info about xcals and noticed that SCT is releasing a new flashing device called the SCT Livewire ..Link

It seems alittle pricey but once you compare the options it comes with vs. other units, it makes it seem affordable .. especially if you have a xcal or xcal2 to trade in towards it
Mmmm...
If anyone wants to make a donation to my SCT Livewire charity, send money to my paypal ;)

This might be the tuner item of the new year.

i guess it can sit right beside you somewhere on the dash board...looks pretty cool....doubt i can afford it for myself right now since im gonna send money to Gravter for it

Thanks Nikiter... Most appreciated.
When I'm done having fun with it, I might let you borrow it ;)
nah don't bother...i want u to have all the best things....please be my guest
i have a tree on my backyard with money growing on it. so im good
Nice toy, but unless you're going FI a waste of cash that could be better put towards going FI :lol:

NefCanuck
Yet more Steeda hype for vehicles they can't tune / don't know anything about... unless you're talking about Mustangs. Apparently they can tune Mustangs.

It looks like they got a current-gen G-TECH drunk at the Steeda Christmas party, gave it some Steeda loving and sent it on its way.
seeing as its an SCT product .. steeda didn't really have anything to do with this device

they simply just sell it to us, the customers
schade,Dec 27 2006, 09:36 PM Wrote:seeing as its an SCT product .. steeda didn't really have anything to do with this device

they simply just sell it to us, the customers
[right][snapback]221679[/snapback][/right]

I was adding humour. :)

Yes, it's a SCT device.
humor isn't welcome in my threads .

100% serious

100% of the time

;)
Looks like fun! I think I'll be waiting on that price to come down a little tho! Even with my trade in it's still $500. I remember that how much my Xcal 2 cost me back when it first came out.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 27 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:Yet more Steeda hype for vehicles they can't tune / don't know anything about... unless you're talking about Mustangs. Apparently they can tune Mustangs.
[right][snapback]221676[/snapback][/right]
Good read from the guy that tuned mine and many other Marauders....
:)
Nice! I don't see much about the Focus, but they're admittedly EFI V8 guys. Hey, at least they tell you where their expertise lies!

They have nothing for the Duratec powered focus yet for the SC Livewire. Just the 2000 to 2004 Zetec and 2003 to 2004 SVT Focus. Here's the gains I've found on the SCT site for each application.

http://www.sctlivewire.com/lwfordapps.php

The entire device looks promising, replace a lot of the gauges that you'd need to run certain things. I might look it to it further more, and see if I can the guys here in Sask to set something up for a group buy on this.