FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Got Car Fax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi looking to buy an Escape and I was wondering if anyone has active carfax account, please let me know or run report for me

1FMYU931X5KC46769, 05 Escape XLT

Thanks Mo
mo_focus,Dec 27 2006, 07:38 PM Wrote:Hi looking to buy an Escape and I was wondering if anyone has active carfax account, please let me know or run report for me

Thanks Mo
[right][snapback]221649[/snapback][/right]

Go to any MTO office and for 20$ they will tell you everything you want to know.
focusonthis_88,Dec 27 2006, 11:50 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Dec 27 2006, 07:38 PM Wrote:Hi looking to buy an Escape and I was wondering if anyone has active carfax account, please let me know or run report for me

Thanks Mo
[right][snapback]221649[/snapback][/right]

Go to any MTO office and for 20$ they will tell you everything you want to know.
[right][snapback]221650[/snapback][/right]

Actually MTO does not give you all the records, just gives you major stuff such as the millage and owners. Carfax sometimes gives you the history including oil changes and other stuff. Either way point of me asking here is so i can save the 20$ or 24$ carfax cost.

I usually get the unlimeted monthly report in the summer months bc of my dads business, but we dont get it in the winter months. I thought maybe if anyone has an active account they can just help me out.
do a search on FJ .. i think her name was Nells ... she just did a couple reports for me about 2 weeks ago .. she might still have it available
schade,Dec 28 2006, 12:42 AM Wrote:do a search on FJ .. i think her name was Nells ... she just did a couple reports for me about 2 weeks ago .. she might still have it available
[right][snapback]221659[/snapback][/right]

got it, thanks :)