FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: St On Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ford Focus ST for sale on ebay.. in the UK of course. I guess you could ship it over.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2006-FORD-FOCUS-ST-2-BL...1QQcmdZViewItem
plus taxes, and about $3,000 - $5,000 in shipping charges, and then about $500 - $1000 to change the headlights to LHD from RHD.
yeaaa.............no!
ah to bad it doesnt run on gas.

it only runs on petrol
^^^^ Um arnt Petrol and gas the same thing?
Burnin21,Dec 27 2006, 08:33 AM Wrote:^^^^ Um arnt Petrol and gas the same thing?
[right][snapback]221616[/snapback][/right]

I was trying to make a funny. thanks for killing my thunder :lol:
on top of all of that its steering wheel is on the right side
NikiterZTS,Dec 27 2006, 02:38 PM Wrote:on top of all of that its steering wheel is on the right side
[right][snapback]221623[/snapback][/right]

who cares about the steering wheel. In Canada, we are allowed to drive on either side in the car....
And most of the time if you watch the person in front of you they have a hard enough time deciding which side of the line they want to drive on.

Thats one HOT car.
vy_MR2,Dec 27 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Dec 27 2006, 02:38 PM Wrote:on top of all of that its steering wheel is on the right side
[right][snapback]221623[/snapback][/right]

who cares about the steering wheel. In Canada, we are allowed to drive on either side in the car....
[right][snapback]221626[/snapback][/right]

duuuh

i really think its dumb to do that....i know people get used to it...but i dont wanna take my chances passin that bus and nail somebody head to head
lol then u'll care
i know a guy who got a early 90's supra shipped from japan with the right steering wheel and he still thinks it wasn't such a smart idea
its up to people though
Could you legally license it here though? European regulations sometimes differ from North American ones (ie. the euro bumpers don't need to conform to as harsh collision ratings, etc).. or does that only apply to manufacturers selling cars to the public?

I'd much rather import a Focus from any other European country though, since a LHD car would be much less hassle than a RHD car on our roads.

That car is so nice, it's a shame we can't get it here. But then again, nobody in North America is going to pay $30k+ for a Ford "econobox", even if it's a performance luxury econobox.
it def needs to be in the range of $20-25k for people to get some interest in it
it cannot be registered in canada!!!
i want an the MK2 ST in White.
People pay $35,000 for a 190hp, ugly, mercedes b class econobox.... why not a sexy one with more power?.... probably because its a ford... :(
shipping cars isnt to expensive ........something like $1500
D-Dub,Jan 6 2007, 02: Wrote:shipping cars isnt to expensive ........something like $1500
[right][snapback]222423[/snapback][/right]

thats kinda way too cheap....i donno, im nt to familiar with charges..but just like common sence really.....
are u sure they don't bring them here on the banana boat for that kind of money?
The bumpers may not have to be modified.

I purchased a Porsche 928 S4 from Germany, but it didn't need the 2 rubber bumper guards that most 928's here have. The reason why is they are required in the USA, not Canada. Since most canadian Porsches are manufatured in some way from the States, its hard to get one without the guards.
There is a cheaper way to import the focus st to Canada, ford Mexico does sell the st for around 284,000.00 MXN(Mexico Pesos)=30,497.79 CAD(Canada Dollars).
http://www.ford.com.mx/vehicles/pricesVehi...asp?idModel=FST

Keep in mind we have a trade agreement between Canada and Mexico, so when you import a product made in Mexico you only pay 7% tax in Canada.So at the end of the day you can get a focus st with a 2.5L turbo 5 cylinders engine for almost the price of the new mazda3speed B)
Ohh and its also in LHD B)
Pages: 1 2