FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Boxing Day Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So....any boxing day sales going on for automotive parts or services???
PartSource is closed as far as I know. My store is atleast so the rest should be to.

oh yeah....ever notice how boxing day sales are only on items and products we DON'T really need (like new computers, cameras, etc.) but they never have any boxing dale sales on the things WE NEED like food, cars, houses, etc.

It's a big ol scam (lol) just to get us to SPEND MORE while convincing us we SAVED more money.

It successfully gets us to BUY MORE things WE DON'T NEED.....but no sales on the things we absolutely need lol.
:huh:
U do know canadian tire has a huge boxing day sale right.....
thank goodness for canadian tire.....all the vitals i need (sort of).
Wow can you imagine a ford boxing day sale, one day only half price stangs and focuses. I bet that would create a lot of buisness(they would have to get through me first). Well at least I can dream.
I drove past Yorkdale at 11AM this morning and there was traffic backed up for about 1km in either direction on the 401. I don't fight that crap anymore. I don't have the paitients to handle that crap. There was also a line outside the Best Buy at Scarborough Town Centre.

Its a total waste of time to fight the crowds for the lost leaders in the newspaper ads.
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 26 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:I drove past Yorkdale at 11AM this morning and there was traffic backed up for about 1km in either direction on the 401.  I don't fight that crap anymore.  I don't have the paitients to handle that crap.  There was also a line outside the Best Buy at Scarborough Town Centre. 

Its a total waste of time to fight the crowds for the lost leaders in the newspaper ads.
[right][snapback]221598[/snapback][/right]

Amen, I stayed home today, worked out and watched both the World Juniors and the Leafs game. I have no desire to try and get myself killed either on the roads or in the stores to maybe save a few dollars <_<

NefCanuck
stayed home and ordered my crap online. bought some SD cards and all i paid was the extra 1.99 S&H. I would rather pay the extra 1.99 rather then getting into that traffic jam.
Once upon a time I used to venture out to the malls on boxing day, but i've realized that it just isn't worth the hassle.
Hell, I went out today to Square One 'cause I needed new blades & foils for my electric razer...

15 FREAKIN' MINUTES TO FIND A PARKING SPOT!

I'm like "WTF?" <_<

NefCanuck
I drove past Yorkdale on the way to Whitby yesterday... yech. Poor bastards.
Its bad I couldn't shop boxing day cause I spent all my spendable money on christmas. GF likes movies so I got her 26, I think that was enough.