FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bug Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one got a bug deflector they are lookin to get rid of. I would prefere the one with the tall ends on it so it comes up close to the top of the headlights. But others are good to.
Pics are a plus.

( For the record I took a stone chip today about 1 inch from the driver headlight today lol. )
have one - its higher yes - smoke color - with clips and some felt underneath so no rubbing

got it from hardkore

let me know if you want

pm me
pics are great
aswell as a price
**BUMP**
If you come to montreal I'll give you mine ( free ) , I also have the side window deflectors, this was on one of my ZX3 , I don't want to ship tho....

[Image: vent_and_deflector_001.jpg]
[quote=mpcv2000,Jan 2 2007, 08:36 AM]
If you come to montreal I'll give you mine ( free ) , I also have the side window deflectors, this was on one of my ZX3 , I don't want to ship tho....

Wow If I come get em eh.... ats ruff. I live in london.

Ship man id pay for the shipping and sence you offered free ill toss yea 20$ for your trouble.
Matter of fact I use to live in London ( 2003 2004 ) , I have many friends overthere , if I ever find a box I'll ship them to you.
Buy a tall box and send them all together. send it COD so the shipping will only cost me.
if not ill pay pal you the cash or what ever when i get the tracking number. let me know as soon as you know.
soooo no one eles has one they wanna get rid of?
I also have the same hood deflector that goes from one side of the hood to the other. Plus, I have 4 window visors since I own a wagon. One of the back ones is cracked but the other 3 are in good shape. I'll have pics later today after I finish work with them on the car.
I just want the bug deflector.
:)

**BUMP**