FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Is My Ecu!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to find my ECU, I checked behind the glove box, but I don't know what the hell im looking at. :lol:

02ztsian

SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 24 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:I can't seem to find my ECU, I checked behind the glove box, but I don't know what the hell im looking at. :lol:
[right][snapback]221503[/snapback][/right]
Push in on the sides of the glovebox to drop it completely out-look above the passenger side kick panel. It's right there.
And where would I find the EEC number on the ECU?
02ztsian,Dec 25 2006, 01:39 AM Wrote:
SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 24 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:I can't seem to find my ECU, I checked behind the glove box, but I don't know what the hell im looking at. :lol:
[right][snapback]221503[/snapback][/right]
Push in on the sides of the glovebox to drop it completely out-look above the passenger side kick panel. It's right there.
[right][snapback]221504[/snapback][/right]

right above your Fuel rest button. its in a silver box.
If you have power door locks, its probably hidden behind that module. (2005 Focus, who knows if its the same across the board).

If you're looking for the code, its 3 Letters and 1 number (mine is HCF6, for example.) You may also want to check the passenger's door jamb up near the hinges, mine is on a label there.