FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Flasher W/turbo Base Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone one in canada offer one of these things. i know i can get it with normal NA tuning but i need a turbo base map to get me up and running so i can datalog and send back to the tuner for tweeks. Pro racer is a bit much to bit on right now and honestly i dont think im capable to do my own tuning. lemme know. if no one in canada has one wheres the best place with the best price and knows a ton about our cars in the states(i have a US addy, may even save a bit of cash too). lates
theres a guy in windsor that sells the SCT Xcal 2. he also does the tuning in house on a chasis dyno
heres my deal. i work for a performace/audio shop in chatham unfortunatly i cant get a Xcal2 at the present moment. i havent payed retail for anything in years and im sure that guy isnt going to give me one either. i think id rather pay US retail from a repuatable tuner then take my chances and end up liek nate with a popped motor on the dyno. with the base map the guy in windsor COULD tweek my setup if hes hooked up with SCT thou.
BUMP. no one knows of a place that will sell an Xcal2 with a turbo base map on here.
randy at focus sport, hands down, is your best bet for the SCT route.

You can try Paul at Steeda for a Canadian connection.
whats the ship in windsor called. i may have to call them to see if they have experience with turbo'd zetecs. FS wants alot of US money for remote tuning.
bigman,Jan 12 2007, 06:00 PM Wrote:whats the ship in windsor called.  i may have to call them to see if they have experience with turbo'd zetecs.  FS wants alot of US money for remote tuning.
[right][snapback]223123[/snapback][/right]

http://www.wpracing.ca/

the guys name is Joel

i dont think they have any turbo zetec experience though. but id say talk to him and see what he says
ZX5focused,Jan 12 2007, 07:17 PM Wrote:
bigman,Jan 12 2007, 06:00 PM Wrote:whats the ship in windsor called.  i may have to call them to see if they have experience with turbo'd zetecs.  FS wants alot of US money for remote tuning.
[right][snapback]223123[/snapback][/right]

http://www.wpracing.ca/

the guys name is Joel

i dont think they have any turbo zetec experience though. but id say talk to him and see what he says
[right][snapback]223126[/snapback][/right]

Try and stick with soneone that has experience with zetecs. Dont lsiten to them when they say "Oh, weve tuned hundreds of Mustangs, shouldnt be a problem"

Yeah right.
im going to get the guy in windsor to tune my car. has Walter Marcy as support and he will leave the Xca2 wide open for me. 650 including dyno time and Xcal2 is good i thkn.
bigman,Jan 17 2007, 08:39 PM Wrote:im going to get the guy in windsor to tune my car.  has Walter Marcy as support and he will leave the Xca2 wide open for me.  650 including dyno time and Xcal2 is good i thkn.
[right][snapback]223688[/snapback][/right]

nice
let me know when you come down for it, i wanna come watch!!! :lol:
hahah nice man i will. he MAY pick it up in chatham and trailer it to the dyno man. i dont wanna get into boost until its tuned and with the 45min drive i KNOW i wont be able to trust myself.
bigman,Jan 18 2007, 11:38 AM Wrote:hahah nice man i will.  he MAY pick it up in chatham and trailer it to the dyno man.  i dont wanna get into boost until its tuned and with the 45min drive i KNOW i wont be able to trust myself.
[right][snapback]223790[/snapback][/right]

ya that might be good idea, i know i cant usually contain myself on the 401, especially that nice section by tilbury :lol:

any idea when your gonna be ready??
im hopeing on march ready for my Bday. happy Bday to me i guess. hopefully he can do it though.