FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Oac Sparky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if it was him or not but i know he has family this way....
anyways
saw a dark grey ST sedan in the customs plaza going over to detroit from windsor around 9 am this morning.

car was lowered and looked to be rolling on winter tires cause it was on steel wheels with hubcaps
also had a bra on the front (first clue that it might have been him)
what caught my eye though was the painted mirror caps.

i was going through customs a few lanes over but i didnt have my focus so you definitely wouldnt have seen me.
ZX5focused,Dec 24 2006, 12:14 AM Wrote:not sure if it was him or not but i know he has family this way....
anyways
saw a dark grey ST sedan in the customs plaza going over to detroit from windsor around 9 am this morning.

car was lowered and looked to be rolling on winter tires cause it was on steel wheels with hubcaps
also had a bra on the front (first clue that it might have been him)
what caught my eye though was the painted mirror caps.

i was going through customs a few lanes over but i didnt have my focus so you definitely wouldnt have seen me.
[right][snapback]221452[/snapback][/right]
Yep, that was me, good eye. Those are my winters, I had just put them on in case, those P6s are shiz in the snow.

My family from A'Burg and us from Hamilton (14 of us in all) went to the Kalahari waterpark resort in Sandusky, Ohio for a couple of days, got back really late Christmas eve, had a blast.

Sorry I missed you. :)
i was almost positive it was you!! lol

we were on our way up to Sault Ste. Marie to spend Christmas with all of my family.