FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Returning Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
I've been away from the focus canada site for sometime but Im back .I am looking for some new or near new 18-35-215 tires (4) of them .I think the guy I bought a set of wheels and rubber was clutch ???? trying to find him to see if he has any tires again availible or anyone else with some closer to me in Hamilton would be good too.
Can't wait to get into the buy/sell section
Matt
welcome, any pics of your ride?? i live in hamilton too, but no longer have a focus :)

you might have seen me around before though, white focus with blue racing stripes...ive since sold that and moved onto a 1998 SVT Contour, black on midnight blue interior, and i love it!
if any one that has been alive in the past 2 years and hasnt seen pic of ur car lol

i stumble across pics of ur car all the time on the net.
Gfx...,
Matt,
Welcome or. welcome back - whichever applies.
Always room for 'nother Hamiltonian!
2009SEL
2009SEL,Apr 15 2010, 10:21 PM Wrote:Gfx...,
Matt,
Welcome or. welcome back - whichever applies.
Always room for 'nother Hamiltonian!
2009SEL
[right][snapback]305260[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the welcome back .I can't figure out how to post pic's of my shoe's ??? but I think I can change my avatar to a pic of my o7 focy ... I need to ask about posting , I remember needing like a 100 posts some how before you can actually post gear for sale .Is this still the same to date.