FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Parking Fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all i can think of is :blink:
Unreal, saw the footage on CTV & CP24. Hope they yank her license!
:P and this is why when I go to large cities I use the F150 now J/K even tho I do park in 3 spaces and waaaaaaay away from the normal parking lots if I can i park it out back on the grass...
They were talking about it on the radio this morning. I think it happened in Thornhill.

Anyways....pretty good thing for BMW suv

Things like that make me glad I qualify for disabled access parking :blink:

NefCanuck
NikiterZTS,Oct 29 2009, 06:17 PM Wrote:They were talking about it on the radio this morning. I think it happened in Thornhill.

Anyways....pretty good thing for BMW suv
[right][snapback]296570[/snapback][/right]

I drive by this parking lot every day. It was at the Extreme Fitness on Yonge street south of the 407. The lady got caught when she returned to work out a few days later and the guy whose car got wrecked recognized the BMW from the video and called the cops. :rolleyes:
maybe all that working out caused her to feel like a powerhouse in and outside the gym! :P
uhh thats frightening seeing shes 62 years old O.o now you guys see why I never go to Toronto and when i do I use my friends cars :P
Wow! An accident okay, but she feels she can just drive away after that?

She most likely would have gotten away with it without the video evidence.
heheh this is why I picked up a Gateway lappy thats gunna be converted into a carputer with a few motion sensing webcams XD the cheap way of doin the onboard video like cop cars have