FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Real Brainiacs At Work Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if some of these brain surgeons moonlight at Watchguard tech support? :rolleyes:

http://break.com/index/crane_drops_steam_roller.html
At first I thought the chains were going to break. Real winners at work there. It wouldnt have happened it the trunk with the crane was pointing the other way. How would you explain that to you insurance company? " You see I was parked on the side of the road and when I got back to my car I had a steam roller on my hood."
No supports on that truck... lmao what fools. They probably don't even have such 'sophisticated' trucks down there that have any sort of support for counterbalancing. I also thought the chains would break... :lol:
Yea I thought the chains would break too. Personally, i've never seen a crane drop something, but i've seen a concrete truck fall in a foundation lol..... now thats a mess to get those things out! :lol:
"....your car has now been crushed into a cube, please pick up your cube."
Kelowna_Focus,Dec 22 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:"....your car has now been crushed into a cube, please pick up your cube."
[right][snapback]221344[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Man, that group of brainiacs couldn't blow each others noses between them if their brains were dynamite <_<

NefCanuck
I was at olympia tile and I saw a guy drop a ton of tiles on a car once.