FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rocky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody go watch it tonight?? (opening night)

good movie and i would recomend it to people looking for something to see in the theatres this Christmas.
If I have some time this Christmas, I'll be seeing it for sure! That or Black Christmas look like great movies to go see this week!
We might check Rocky out next week.
Yup, definitely planning to see this....... glad to hear it's a good show, from what I heard, it's not a 'hackjob' like alot of people have been suggesting pre-release......
I wonder will it have english subtitles so you can understand what rocky is saying?
^^ ha!
paolo,Dec 21 2006, 10:04 AM Wrote:I wonder will it have english subtitles so you can understand what rocky is saying?
[right][snapback]221272[/snapback][/right]

nope, no subtitles :lol:
but it does have some pretty funny parts, more then a few times the whole theatre burst out in hysterical laughter
Just watched the original the other night again, I was just waiting the whole time for Mickey to say to Rocky "Take the cack outta yer mouth before ya talk!!"
Rocky = gay.
Expected Stalone to break his hip while filming lol
Word is he is expected to release the next Rambo film by next year..
I gotta go see Rocky as well. Personaly I like all the Rocky's but my favorite is Scarface........... "Say hello to my lil friend!" :lol:
looking forward to watching it... not a lot of boxing movies coming out lately..