FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Raced A Mazda 3 Today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah, this was all on a track btw.
Flofocus,Dec 21 2006, 09:35 AM Wrote:
Mason,Dec 20 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:The 3 is a kids toy. Speed 6 is where the real power is.
[right][snapback]221181[/snapback][/right]

The MS3 is faster. ;)

I've killed stock g35's, mazda rx8's, boxsters, mustangs gt's (havent had the chance trying a new one, that should be close).

I thought I had an older (early 90's) mercedes 500sl.....by the time we got to 160km, he was slowly passing me. I had my doors blown off by a srt4 stage 2, guy was running mid 12's on slicks at luskville, so that makes sense. Also had my doors blown off by a g35 twin turbo :wub: the sounds that thing makes passing me...I surprised him though, he didnt think he would of had to play ctach up to a focus. :lol: "How much boost you running?" :lol:

Also played with a corvette, same outcome as with the 500sl...
[right][snapback]221268[/snapback][/right]

TWIN TURBO G35 Mr madlionot??
I love that car!

supersleeper
yeah...madelinot. That car is such a sleeper. Stock on the outisde, go-go-go underneath tha hood. :wub:
Flofocus,Dec 21 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:yeah...madelinot.  That car is such a sleeper.  Stock on the outisde, go-go-go underneath tha hood. :wub:
[right][snapback]221292[/snapback][/right]

what is that twin turbo set up pushin at the wheels?
I *think* he was close to 400whp (maybe more)...he just upgraded his exhausts...
Flofocus,Dec 21 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:I *think* he was close to 400whp (maybe more)...he just upgraded his exhausts...
[right][snapback]221297[/snapback][/right]

oh boy....now that is nice
400whp!?! on a G35?! Damn I havnt seen that before, i've seen it on a 350Z but man luxery and power like that is just pure sweet.
im pretty sure hes at 480whp dual 3" exhaust, water methanol injection, carbon clutch capable of holding 900hp, aps twin turbo setup on ?? pounds of boost on stock internals!! :)

she moves pretty good.
yeah, for some reason I thought it was closer t0 500

Pretty sure he was in the 11's last time I talked to him at the orleans meet.
Flofocus,Dec 22 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:yeah, for some reason I thought it was closer t0 500

Pretty sure he was in the 11's last time I talked to him at the orleans meet.
[right][snapback]221341[/snapback][/right]

ya when my whip was a grand prix he used to roll with us, sick car.
traction is his biggest issue

hes a prof at ottawa u!
today on the way home... same set of lights (weird)2000ish Pontiac widetrack grand prix... Its great having a little car with a curb weight of 1000kg racing a 2000kg tank :D
SliverSteeda,Dec 22 2006, 05:39 PM Wrote:today on the way home... same set of lights (weird)2000ish Pontiac widetrack grand prix... Its great having a little car with a curb weight of 1000kg racing a 2000kg tank :D
[right][snapback]221363[/snapback][/right]

those r pretty fast....did u take him?
ya, but only cause he let off as i was going into 3rd... Guess i was more dedicated ;)
If they have the 3.1/3.4L - they're boat anchors. Once you get up to the new 3800s... they have some torque to them. And I'm not even talking about the S/C offerings.
Grand Prixs r great cars to mod!
if ur looking for a straight line sleeper/automatic easy to drive fast car

hence why i dont have mine anymore
I wooped a saturn ion last night lol , on my way to pick up the girlfriend from work this 16 ,17 year old is completely riding my ass and ofcourse we got lined up side by side at a red light and he was reving his engine and bopping his head to the music ok I was laughing lol.
I look around and dont see no officers in sight so I decide to show this punk that hes only driving a ion , Light turns green I shove it to the floor as does he once I got about a lenght on him I eased off and laughed as he did the ricer fly by lol

This thread=Montreal Canadiens=ghey losers.

Racing is for the track. Not the street.
meford4u,Apr 8 2007, 02:18 AM Wrote:This thread=Montreal Canadiens=ghey losers.

Racing is for the track.  Not the street.
[right][snapback]233755[/snapback][/right]

I agree
I never considered it a kill but a true testament to the Focus's handling, back in 2001 my buddy and I are in my ZX3 heading into a night stage up at the Tall Pine Rally in Bancroft when I noticed 2 cars climbing up my ass very quickly I pull over and let them by and then decide to join the action I kept up with a BMW 325 and a Audi A4 1.8T for almost 3kms trough turns and straights and when it was over the driver in the A4 gets out and yells "Who the f*ck was tailing me?" I answered and his buddy in the BMW in a surprised voice said "holly s*** a Ford Focus kept up with us".

Laterz :)
Flo I want to go against you one day. Probably get my ass whooped though as my car weighs in around 3600lbs.

- Mike
Pages: 1 2 3