FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb X-cal 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously. If you have one and you want to part with it at a fair price... let me know.
Mine is not for sale but if you buy one and need a tune let me know , my friend is a SCT dealer in London Ontario and always do the tunes for me . Mine went from my 00 GT to my 04 FX4 and now in the Focus.. Works perfectly , I have 3 tunes for my Focus. I really love it. Very easy to swap tune too... B)
It's bound by the VIN, unless you reflash the stock tune back to the first vehicle. Then you can re-acquaint it with another. That's what I've always been told / have heard.

The motors are likely too different for it to work anyhow, but I appreciate the offer! Thanks!
i think he was offering up his friends tunning services should you end up buying a xcal2
schade,Dec 20 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:i think he was offering up his friends tunning services should you end up buying a xcal2
[right][snapback]221205[/snapback][/right]

Exactly.

For sure when I was swapping the SCT2 , it was returned back to stock and my friend was redoing it according to the vehicule I had and special request was accepted too. I also asked to have a print out of my files from stock to tune 1 , 2 and 3. It's amazing what they car change .. I still have them somewhere on my pc.
mpcv2000,Dec 20 2006, 09:51 PM Wrote:
schade,Dec 20 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:i think he was offering up his friends tunning services should you end up buying a xcal2
[right][snapback]221205[/snapback][/right]

Exactly.

For sure when I was swapping the SCT2 , it was returned back to stock and my friend was redoing it according to the vehicule I had and special request was accepted too. I also asked to have a print out of my files from stock to tune 1 , 2 and 3. It's amazing what they car change .. I still have them somewhere on my pc.
[right][snapback]221220[/snapback][/right]

what exect tunes do you have? and how they affected on performance?.....just gettin more info plannin to get one in the future
I have a 91 octane , 93 oct and economical tune . Most passenger cars comes set up from the factory with a standard tune for regular driving with 87 octane. With my economical tune I can use it for long haul and save gas , the 91 oct. and 93 must be use with the right gaz but has a lot more stuff done to it like , fan turning on earlier and turning off later ( keep the engine cooler ) timing , knock sensor readjusted , speedo ( if ratio is different ), alternator off under certain load , air fuel mixture , etc..

My car has more bottom end them my buddy's 04 ZX5 , each time when we tried I pull in front of him 1 1/2 car and slowly reel him if we do a 3rd gear hiway run.