FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know if Sedan seats will fit Wagons? Ive been offered a set of leather pretty cheap but need to know if they fit anyone know? Thanks in advance
I'm not aware of any differences between the front seats in any model Focus. They should be compatible.

Back seats are, of course, a different story.

Ivan MacKenzie.
Thats what I need to know sorry should of stated that but the 60 /40 split is the same and the seat lifts the same just wondering if they would mount in the same place ,The only thing ive just thought of is the button to push the seats down from what I remember the seda is done in the trunk while the wagon is a push button on the top of the seat so wondering if it can be adapted ? Anyway gonna check it out, thanks anyway thought I would put it out there in case someone had done it
Seeing as you live in Calgary, unless they are heated, I wouldn't be changing them. Just my humble opinion.
only the fronts will fit the rears use different mounting brackets aswell as different latching positions
Ok thanks for that I think I will still get them and fit them in the wifes sedan really wanted them for the wagon :angry:
im planning on doing the same but im just going to have an upholsterer redo the rears to match the front :) I will only buy the 2 fronts that are needed
I found another guy here in Calgary he has an 05 ztw with leather but he wants $700 for the set and door cards seems pricey to me anyway had the car for 5 years now without leather so I can wait you never know when your not looking something turns up , So I notice your also into wagons any mods?
Wha me Mods , nah not yet as Wagon 1's toast after hitting a fully loaded B-Train Tanker
- Wagon 2 is the new body for Wagon 1
- Wagon 3 is the family Daily driver and they dun like loud cars XD
- Wagon 4 is a SPI with a dropped Cup ( crappy engine fron the beginning) im thinking of throwing in Wagon 2's engine into #4
- Wagon 5 may end up with a V8 Mod
I picked both Wagon 4 and 5 up from my Insurance company Wagon 4 was a stolen recovery and wagon 5 was in an accident which hit a pickup and the hitch on the rear dug into the hood and pressed down hard on the zetec breaking it off the tranny and destroying the upper end it needs miner body repairs ( new hood/fenderghts/grille/bumper, oddly enuf the impact didn't set off the bags)

as my Title says I'm the Wagon Whore XD Im looking at 2 locally for sale AS-IS I dunno whats wrong with them there sitting at the back of a used car lot and havn't been moved in a few months

I have light mods for Wagon 2 which are these

-Focus Sports Short ram intake
-Focus Sports Front and rear strut bars
-I had a brand new screamin demon coil but installing it on Wagon 3 yealed massive missfire codes which I then returned to the store
- Euro Lower/SVT upper grilles which the upper is night shaded
- 03 headlights for the unchromed look (why they put chrome on just the lights boggles me)
- clear corners
and a pile of other parts for just looks as I'm to old for the street racing crap and honestly I don't need my baby taken for stunt driving
Im planning on buying a sedan body kit and having a good friend at a body shop cut the rear sedan bumper for the lower look and meshing it to the upper of a factory upper to fit but i need to find a decent kit that doesn't make my car look like an absolute freakjob that I see on most imports
its also going to be repainted the same color as Wagon 3 which is twilight Blue with a twist it will have a pearl coat added but it won;t be as rainbow looking at most

I contemplating just having all the seats redone seeing I have a tan interior and trying to find matching that don;t look loud with that color scheme will be hard... plus I already have a custom made seat heater harness with factory switch's and the seat heater pads so I may just have the seats all redone in Tan/Brown leather

[Image: DSCF1725.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1726.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1727.jpg]