FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Transformers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seen it like 2 months ago when i was at the movies.....oh Gosh i can't wait.....still so much of a wait
That trailer is awesome.. the movie is going to be great. Even if it's terrible it will still be great. I can't wait for this movie..

And this is the real movie trailer, not the teaser trailer from the summer..
i cant wait either :)
OMG that trailer was awesome. Soo much better than the last trailer i saw for the movie.
guilty,Dec 20 2006, 04:53 PM Wrote:That trailer is awesome.. the movie is going to be great.  Even if it's terrible it will still be great.  I can't wait for this movie..

And this is the real movie trailer, not the teaser trailer from the summer..
[right][snapback]221160[/snapback][/right]

Fanboy :D ;)

He's a little... biased. :P

Damn, that looks good. OK, now I'M stoked.

Optimus for life
SICK
OMG that looks f***ing amazing, i dont care what the storyline is!!! this gonna f***ing rock!!!!
woot
It better be good, un-like Doom, what a piece of s*** that movie was, so disappointing.
Pardon me while I fail to be impressed yet again by Hollywood's latest attempt to mine the past for paydirt <_<

Only way I'll go see that thing is if someone pays my way :P

NefCanuck
can't wait to see that. I seen the trailer a few months back.
NefCanuck,Dec 20 2006, 08:52 PM Wrote:Pardon me while I fail to be impressed yet again by Hollywood's latest attempt to mine the past for paydirt <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]221210[/snapback][/right]

whaaaaat........

come on you can't compare this to Sailormoon dawg :huh:
NikiterZTS,Dec 20 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 20 2006, 08:52 PM Wrote:Pardon me while I fail to be impressed yet again by Hollywood's latest attempt to mine the past for paydirt <_<

NefCanuck

whaaaaat........

[right][snapback]221212[/snapback][/right]

Dude, I was an original Generation One Transformers fanboy when the cartoon first aired here and had many of the figures. To see the cartoon of my childhood prostitued like this frankly sickens me <_<

I mean Bumblebee as a Camaro? ARGH!

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 20 2006, 09:08 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Dec 20 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck

whaaaaat........

[right][snapback]221212[/snapback][/right]

Dude, I was an original Generation One Transformers fanboy when the cartoon first aired here and had many of the figures. To see the cartoon of my childhood prostitued like this frankly sickens me <_<

I mean Bumblebee as a Camaro? ARGH!

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]221213[/snapback][/right]

For Bumblebee, that's an upgrade. HUGE.

I'll go see it just because Transformers have "made the bigs". If had been of my ultimate fanboi mindset, I would never have watched nor emjoyed a single Marvel Comics movie.

Please don't make me spout off about how they completely butchered the character of Jean Grey.