FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hella Has New Lights Out For The Mki Focus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Hellagoodness.jpg]

New Hella clear headlights chrome "New Focus MK2" style fit for Focus MK1 (2002 install kit required for US and European pre-facelift cars). Available as regular H7 Halogen projector lights or equipped with H7 adaptive curve lights "DynaBeam" (all sensors included) or HID Bi-Xenon. Includes "Celis" light guide rod with innovative white LED technology and "Hella" emblem on low beam projector. These headlights are a plus on safety due to better and brighter light compared to standard. Available for LHD and RHD cars. Installation guide included. Best german quality by Hella. E-marked.

link to site
Anybody got the coin for those? Cause i dont :lol:
those are pretty ugly.
Now if only there were aftermarket lights for the Mk 1.5 or at least a DRL defeat that doesn't involve me yanking the relay. :lol:
They have potential if you rip them apart and color match the chrome to the car. They'd look pretty good that way, but as they are now way to much chrome.
450 Euros

so by the time you get them, pay duties and bunch of other stuff, it will be close to 1000.00, plus then you have to make the harness and come up with something that works.

why not just get the HID's from NA. Since they are the same thing. the HID, ballast and bulb is from Hella.

I guess its always good to have options out there and considering its Hella the fit will be good.
Flofocus,Dec 20 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:those are pretty ugly.
[right][snapback]221143[/snapback][/right]

Ima agree. Wouldnt use me. And with that price its not even worth it.
Ooooooh Shiny.

(/) (l) (\)

You figure it out.
mo_focus,Dec 20 2006, 06:00 PM Wrote:450 Euros

so by the time you get them, pay duties and bunch of other stuff, it will be close to 1000.00, plus then you have to make the harness and come up with something that works.

why not just get the HID's from NA. Since they are the same thing. the HID, ballast and bulb is from Hella.

I guess its always good to have options out there and considering its Hella the fit will be good.
[right][snapback]221173[/snapback][/right]

umm hit the currency calculator and they are only $550cdn +shipping

you must be thinking in pounds

i thought they were cool because of the adaptive curve feature, like i think it's VW has where the light turns around the corner, but that tacks on another $423cdn

But yeah i just thought it was another option for those who are new and looking for something different
for a few more $$ u can get them in zenon hids!

interesting, but after shipping and duty still around 1000$ cnd i bet