FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: B&m Short Shifter Arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well with the accident I have been kinda depressed, however receiving my short shifter today has improved my mood and I can't wait to put it in. First mod! YAY!
u'll like it....short shifters are fun...makes the car feel more sporty
Thanks, I have to wait a little bit before I install it. Gotta take my car to another body shop because Ford didn't even check the under carriage of the car when I took it in
You'll love it. One of the best and easiest mods ive done. :)
Haha as long as I don't break the retaining clip!
SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 19 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:Haha as long as I don't break the retaining clip!
[right][snapback]221079[/snapback][/right]

B&M has a spare clip included in the kit. Just make sure its a new kit compared to the old ones. I had an old version short shifter and it broke while i was driving. Had to replace the clutch bc of the stupid B&M.
Now that I have the new shifter in, the old shifter boot is too big. Suggestions?
While ur at it you may consider del the R lock(don't come back to me if you kill ur tranny), I have been driving without the R lock the last 4yrs, nothing happen and happy every since.
R lock does't really bother me.