FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Mustang Enthusiasts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I decided to go down to the local Ford/Lincoln shop in Brantford, Northway Lincoln, and I was asking about some stuff like what it will cost me to get an oil change done to my mustang at the shop, as well as what a new set of Pirelli P-Zero Nero's would cost, and while there, they indicated to me that there are 4 sets of 17" Mustang GT rims with Brand-New P-Zero Neros on them. The rims are brand new, and are from the base model GT's (powdercoat argent bullitt with polished lips) that were "take-offs" from local tuner shops that bought stangs, and wanted to put like 19's or 20's on them.

They are currently asking $1180 cdn for a COMPLETE SET of 4....that's so cheap, that you'd be getting the tires for free, which are worth $265.00 each from Ford.

Figured I'd mention this, in case anyone wanted to know...
I think Saleen is selling a complete set for $499.00 USD (wheels AND tires) and yes they are brand new take offs. Its not on their website, but it you browse through a copy of 5.0 & Super Fords they always have a full page ad for their brand new take off parts.
CORRECTION, its only $299.99 USD for a full set of 4 take off Mustang GT wheels + tires.