FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Parking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has any one eles noticed that focus drivers park beside other focus's alot?
I was in canadian tire for no more then 4 min. Parked way out in the boonies of the parking lot and When im come out what do I see.
[Image: 11-12-06_1923.jpg]
Umm, yea. But it's merely coincidence.
euro_zx5,Dec 18 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:Umm, yea. But it's merely coincidence.
[right][snapback]220854[/snapback][/right]
Seems to happen alot. I parked as far back in the lot as I could really get and that :)
Ive just noticed it before thats all.
may be a coincidence, but I do the same :P
I park all the way at the back so somebody doesn't dent the door of my car with their door. Happened to my ZX2. Also ever see those guys who park on an angle of across three parking spots so no else can park beside them?
me too. Unless my car is the dirtiest of the bunch
yea i tend to park beside other focus's....i have no life
We do it all the time, especially at work. I should take a picture.
I was at the movies the other day and I saw a blue svt focus, I was like oh yeah I'm parking next to him.

My roush and a svt I should have taken a picture.
I park beside cars that worth more than my car.

Which is a lot of options.
Flofocus,Dec 18 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:I park beside cars that worth more than my car.

[right][snapback]220888[/snapback][/right]
Finally. Someone figured it out.

You drive a Focus people! Not a Ferrari.
meford4u,Dec 18 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 18 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:I park beside cars that worth more than my car.

[right][snapback]220941[/snapback][/right]

I don't get it... who cares what a car is worth? If you're enjoying life, nobody cares what you drive.
meford4u,Dec 18 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:

oh come on...I love my Ferra....i mean Focus
Don't see many Focus where I usually park... and if I do they're been drivem by little ladies somewhere between retirement and death :D

You should see them shudder if I gun the motor before shutting the car down, cause theirs sure as hell don't sound like mine :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
D00d, making me drool is NOT fair!
meford4u,Dec 18 2006, 06:30 PM Wrote:

Doesnt mean we cant show a little love ya know!!

When the wife works the waitressing job, we take two cars into town. I park mine at the park and ride and go the rest of they way with her...I always park beside a black mustang GT thats really nice. The guy tracked me down on a local message baord and said whenever he sees my car he parks beside me to...lol...we both had the same reason, because we dont want people dinging our doors...and since were both in the tuning scene we undertsand eachother. :lol:
I just think its kinda cool. If you park some where out in the middle of no where other "foci" will follow... like ants to sugar baby lol
Fine... I'll admit it :lol: I too park near Focus', but never do I go out of my way to park near one, that's for sure. I even make the extra effort to pimp the FC title and mention the forum.

02ztsian

I just went to the Post Office this am, I deliberately parked beside a black ZTS. No rear spoiler, however. I thought all ZTS's came with a spoiler.
Whenever me and the missus are out and about and I see a focus, I call out "FO-CUS". Drives her nuts.
^^ Mine thinks it's neat (the wife, not the car! :lol: ) to notice other Foci as we're out and about. For instance, there's a new Liquid Grey ZX5 in town, 1st gen, who's always hammering on it around on-ramps and such. He recognized the old car... now to get it so that he recognizes the new car! And, to hopefully get us a new member.