FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ebay Hid's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02ztsian

I wonder where their Canadian warehouse is?
Have a look at the sellers feedback. If you look at other parts similar to what you want to buy. The sellers feed back are all the same along the lines of "Good Ebayer" or "A++++" responses like that which makes me think that it is the seller building up his positive rating. And you look at the negative responses and they all seem to say the same things about the seller such as, "poor quality product" "received broken" "did not receive product" "would not respond back to emails". Check them out man practically most of the sellers who sell cheap after market parts are not worth the hassle a lot of people go through. Just I thought.
actually... see if there is a contact phone number... IF they are a legit company they will put contact info were you have the most options to contact them as possible.

its really hard to tell the actual companies to the guys that are trying to skrew you over.

Something you might want to think about when installing these is if they would melt the stock housing. These look as if they are only a replacement bulb with a transformer. I would suspect these would get quite hot.
Ebay = Cheap mass produced crap with little warrenty.

Nuff said.
Mason,Dec 18 2006, 04:34 AM Wrote:Ebay = Cheap mass produced crap with little warrenty.

Nuff said.
[right][snapback]220802[/snapback][/right]

I figured they were probably garbage. Just figured I would throw this out there and see if anyone has had any experience.