FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Man Sorry For Taking Handicapped Spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if im with my grandfather and he is in the car when i park then i use the spots. but if i drop him at the door ill park in a normal spot and then pick him up at the door.

those Buick Lesabres are uber smooth around town :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 18 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 17 2006, 08:41 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 17 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:^^ I have done that, on occasion, when taking my grandparents around while visiting. They have a pass that they use between my Mom's car, their cleaner / assistant's car and mine (when we're there). As I'm driving them around on errands, I don't feel I'm in the wrong to use it.

Am I?
[right][snapback]220731[/snapback][/right]

As long as the owner of the pass is with you its all cool. Parking when the owner of the pass isn't with you in the car, not cool :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]220780[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, Gram is quite the iron fist with that thing - it doesn't leave her sight. Which, at 80, is better than most 80-year olds. :P

Nah, we only use it when out with her.
[right][snapback]220948[/snapback][/right]

Considering that if the Ministry yanks it for "misuse" you have to go through hell and then some to get it back? Hell, she has ever right to be tight fisted with it :lol:

NefCanuck
ZX5focused,Dec 18 2006, 07:14 PM Wrote:if im with my grandfather and he is in the car when i park then i use the spots. but if i drop him at the door ill park in a normal spot and then pick him up at the door.

those Buick Lesabres are uber smooth around town :lol:
[right][snapback]220952[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but just "try" a Focus level manuver (Say hitting an on ramp posted at 70km/h at 120km/h) The Buick will lean like a drunk on free beer night and the stock tires will howl like a banshee (Don't ask me how I know this :P)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2