FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Can't Feel My Legs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Dec 14 2006, 09:39 PM Wrote:I think it has potential... the Magnum is awesome looking, so why couldn't the Mustang look the same? Maybe the Crown Vic would be a better idea, slapping in the stang's engine and making a sleeper... just a thought.
[right][snapback]220403[/snapback][/right]

they did that it was called the marauder
[right][snapback]220405[/snapback][/right]

But the stock Marauder was a Maraudon't... a V6 Accord coupe could beat it to 60 and through the quarter mile.

They need to start over. Period.

But I love my car. :D
correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?
and isnt it a svt cobra motor 32v 4.6L
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:52 PM Wrote:correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?[right][snapback]220408[/snapback][/right]
No, Kenny Brown had an aftermarket kit for it.
OAC_Sparky,Dec 14 2006, 09:55 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:52 PM Wrote:correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?[right][snapback]220408[/snapback][/right]
No, Kenny Brown had an aftermarket kit for it.
[right][snapback]220409[/snapback][/right]

wasnt sure had a friend whose father bought 1 from a ford dealer like that
thanks for the info
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:i work for ford.
[right][snapback]220400[/snapback][/right]
Me too. What you do/where do you work?
meford4u,Dec 14 2006, 10:48 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:i work for ford.
[right][snapback]220400[/snapback][/right]
Me too. What you do/where do you work?
[right][snapback]220420[/snapback][/right]

i manage a fastlane in ottawa.
U?
No matter what you do to a car....somebody, someplace is going to like it. And somebody else is going to think it sucks.

There is precedent for the Mustang Station wagon. In 1965 Car and Driver did a project car based on the concept. They used a fiberglass kit that was being offered at the time. I don't remember the company but heres a pic....I don't belive this is the Car and Driver vehicle.
[Image: wagon.jpg]

And of course there was the pick-up version, the Mustero, that was licensed by Ford and built by Beverly Hills Mustangs. Here's a pic.
[Image: mustero.jpg]

And in defense of Vette owners everywhere, one of our favorite past-times is to sit around on a peaceful night and listen to the metal cars rust.
According to Hemmings Muscle Car Magazine, 2008 will see the introduction of the Super-Vette, possibly to be called the Z07. A limited production run of 2000 and will come from the factory with 700 plus horse power.

A year ago I would never have thought I could have fun with a Focus. Learned my lesson. Doesn't matter what the car....if you are a car guy you can have fun with it.
Fader
euro_zx5,Dec 14 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:I think it has potential... the Magnum is awesome looking, so why couldn't the Mustang look the same? Maybe the Crown Vic would be a better idea, slapping in the stang's engine and making a sleeper... just a thought.
[right][snapback]220403[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately, the magnum isn't a big seller in Canada.

But I'm all for improving the car line. Give me something I want to buy, so when my lease is up, I don't go jumping over to another car company.

Hell, I'd pass on having an IRS, if they could engineer a shift boot that doesn't rattle...
I just hope there's another compact from Ford that I'll want to buy (eventually ) when we get rid of this one down the road. Wayyyy down the road, but I'm planning ahead this time :D
Fader,Dec 15 2006, 06:31 AM Wrote:No matter what you do to a car....somebody, someplace is going to like it.  And somebody else is going to think it sucks.

And of course there was the pick-up version, the Mustero, that was licensed by Ford and built by Beverly Hills Mustangs.  Here's a pic.
[Image: mustero.jpg]
[right][snapback]220438[/snapback][/right]

I like that... I'm not so sure about the rearward visability though (Those blindspots thanks to the rear pillars look big enough to hide a pickup truck in :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2