FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Astrological Signs Blamed For Bad Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astrological Signs Blamed For Bad Driving
December 14, 2006

Toronto, Ontario - A study of 100,000 drivers by InsuranceHotline.com found that the month you were born is more significant than your age in predicting car crashes. The study ranked astrological signs based on North American driving data, gathered over the past six years, by InsuranceHotline's online quoting service. The study shows that those born under Libra tend to have the greatest number of crashes, while Leos fared the best.

"The results are overwhelming, showing that drivers of certain astrological signs are prone to getting more tickets, while others seem destined to have accidents," says InsuranceHotline president Lee Romanov.

The ratings can be viewed at InsuranceHotline.com.

Frost__2001,Dec 13 2006, 11:14 PM Wrote:The study shows that those born under Libra tend to have the greatest number of crashes, while Leos fared the best.
I don't necessarily believe that astrology is 100% accurate, but I do see some truth in it. My wife, a Libra, can't make a quick decision if her life depended on it, and many Libras I know are like that. I believe that the ability to make a decision is one of the most important driving skills. Even the wrong decision can be better than not making up your mind.

Me? I'm a Pisces. We're emotional. So get the fvck out of my way, jerkwad. :lol:
I'm a Leo, and I agree with the study about Leo's Mainly because I have been known to show those trates while driving.
im a libra and im fine
Frost__2001,Dec 14 2006, 12:11 AM Wrote:I'm a Leo, and I agree with the study about Leo's Mainly because I have been known to show those trates while driving.
[right][snapback]220168[/snapback][/right]

ditto
NikiterZTS,Dec 14 2006, 06:29 AM Wrote:im a libra and im fine
[right][snapback]220176[/snapback][/right]
Of course. we're all great drivers, in our own mind. :)
I'm a Scorpio... and 10 years ago I would have agreed with that. Now? Not so much.
OAC_Sparky,Dec 14 2006, 07:14 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]220179[/snapback][/right]

uuum i ain't got any tickets......NONE
NikiterZTS,Dec 14 2006, 10:39 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]220189[/snapback][/right]
that doesnt mean your a good driver...just means you've never been caught. ;)
:D
Flofocus,Dec 14 2006, 09:43 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Dec 14 2006, 10:39 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]220189[/snapback][/right]
that doesnt mean your a good driver...just means you've never been caught. ;)
[right][snapback]220190[/snapback][/right]

im invisble....i just need to buy a radar for a back up
but on top of that i've never scratched my or anyone else's car and i drive every single day
just face it im good :D
come to some solo events. Then you can see REAL good drivers. ;)
I dunno, I'm an Aquarius and I call BS on what that list says:

Ignores the rules of the road, especially the speed limits

Puh-leeze... maybe I do ignore the speed limits on the highway, but that's only to avoid getting flattened by the drivers behind me :rolleyes:

Any other roads, speed limit only (Which drives passengers nuts but meh :P )

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Dec 14 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:come to some solo events.  Then you can see REAL good drivers.  ;)
[right][snapback]220195[/snapback][/right]

too far, but i'll take the challange
where's the actual list?
the list

I'm a Scorpio and yes i will chase you if you cut me off... then i'll sow you fingers together and crap in your mits.... :P
SliverSteeda,Dec 14 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:I'm a Scorpio and yes i will chase you if you cut me off...
[right][snapback]220246[/snapback][/right]
Good luck with that in the Focus. Better hope he stops for gas. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Dec 14 2006, 03:51 PM Wrote:Good luck with that in the Focus. Better hope he stops for gas.  :lol:
[right][snapback]220248[/snapback][/right]

[Image: homer_doh1.jpg]
I'm a Taurus..

Has an urge to charge red lights; fails to yield.

That means over half the people in Toronto are Tauri. And I'm the one bull that does yield and not charge for red lights. (I'm very rarily in THAT big of a hurry).
Well I cant say its not correct since im a Leo and never got in any accidents although many times other people almost caused them.
Aries.... LOL sounds just like me ;)