FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Once I Can Say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if other Ford Dealerships offer this incentive, but the dealer I bought the Focus from offers a referral reward program. Basically, they give you 100$ for your first 5 referrals, 200$ for your next, and so on.

I got an envelope in the mail tonight from my dealership. I thought it was something else, but turned out to be a cheque for 100$ adressed to me... all because I told a friend who was buying a Fusion to tell them my name.

Pretty sweet. :)
its it a nice feeling to get a cheque for doing nothing more then asking someone to say your name
02_svt_guy,Dec 13 2006, 07:26 AM Wrote:its it a nice feeling to get a cheque for doing nothing more then asking someone to say your name
[right][snapback]219924[/snapback][/right]
Reminds me of my days as a p0rn star.

:lol:
I keep wondering if Stockfish has this same deal... because I've actually sent them business in the past (no cash then) and another friend is likely buying from them shortly (we'll see).
referrals never work out for me.. all my friends are too cheap.

on a side note.. I'm a hit at dinner parties with my stories from the dealership. I'm the only person they know that can buy a car, receive it MONTHS after I ordered it, and then take a year to get what I ordered sorted out..

TWICE

I wish buying a new car never meant dealing with a dealership...
cool plan!

yeah we dont have that here. they probably just find some creative way to charge your friend that $100 to give to you
PerfectSaiyan,Dec 13 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:cool plan!

yeah we dont have that here.  they probably just find some creative way to charge your friend that $100 to give to you
[right][snapback]220117[/snapback][/right]
My sales rep has given me cash too.