FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 2000-2004 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so as some of you know I wrote off my car back in June, got the careless and Today had my day in court... Prosecutor dropped it to "unsafe turn" meaning 4 less demerit points :).. I had been holding off on buying a new car until I knew I was not being charged with careless as I would not be able to insure ANYTHING..

SO as the title says.. I am looking for any 2000-2004 ZX3's 5-speed... The less modified the better as I like doing my own work.. IF anyone has any up for sale or knows of any around London/Toronto please let me know!
I am lookin to spend approx $6000-$8000 max.

Thanks guys!
check this one out black/manual/83000km/$4899
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...20&adid=5743128
Save up another 3k ontop of the 8k, and you can buy my car.

I know its failry modded, but you can add much more yourself still....the good stuff to! Forged rods, pistons, etc...

Sleeeeeeeper!
castone,Dec 12 2006, 11:09 PM Wrote:check this one out black/manual/83000km/$4899
[right][snapback]219903[/snapback][/right]
super sweet deal!
castone,Dec 13 2006, 12:09 AM Wrote:check this one out black/manual/83000km/$4899

That is a really nice deal.... I wonder why it's selling for so cheap??...
Awesome, I'm going to write him for more info. thanks
jen_deans,Dec 13 2006, 08:34 PM Wrote:
castone,Dec 13 2006, 12:09 AM Wrote:check this one out black/manual/83000km/$4899

[right][snapback]220119[/snapback][/right]

I say for that price its been hit and rebuilt. Think about it.

I got my yellow one for 6500$ last month. So far nothing serous has gone wrong.
I say check it out. Have it pre-safty by your garage if your gonna buy it.
ya i got mine from a subaru deal for $6000 including a 2 year warranty
Mason,Dec 18 2006, 09:22 AM Wrote:
jen_deans,Dec 13 2006, 08:34 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]220119[/snapback][/right]

I say for that price its been hit and rebuilt. Think about it.

I got my yellow one for 6500$ last month. So far nothing serous has gone wrong.
I say check it out. Have it pre-safty by your garage if your gonna buy it.
[right][snapback]220834[/snapback][/right]

the thing he should do is run a carfax on it....
just get that car's VIN number and run it......it cost money though if u wanna do it from ur house
but it worth it.....my dad avoided buyin a good lookin Accord like that ....it was t-boned and they rebuilded and were sellin it for a low price
NikiterZTS,Dec 18 2006, 11:31 AM Wrote:the thing he should do is run a carfax on it....
just get that car's VIN number and run it......it cost money though if u wanna do it from ur house
but it worth it.....my dad avoided buyin a good lookin Accord like that ....it was t-boned and they rebuilded and were sellin it for a low price
[right][snapback]220836[/snapback][/right]

ya i did a carfax on Mine before... luckily it came back clean and the dealer confirmed what the report said... its always a good thing cause you can tell if the salesmen is giving you a load of crap.
SliverSteeda,Dec 18 2006, 09:38 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Dec 18 2006, 11:31 AM Wrote:the thing he should do is run a carfax on it....
[right][snapback]220836[/snapback][/right]

ya i did a carfax on Mine before... luckily it came back clean and the dealer confirmed what the report said... its always a good thing cause you can tell if the salesmen is giving you a load of crap.
[right][snapback]220838[/snapback][/right]

i know he told us crap...the thing is he was sellin them on a side....like out of his house parkin lot :)
so when we asked him what was wrong with the car..he was like "oh somebody just bumped into the drivers door and they just replaced it"
lol
when we checked it came with a red flag on it and it said the the whole frame was shifted :o
There's good deal around , it's not everyone who wants a 2 door car , so sometime they sell for cheap.. I bought a 2nd 00 ZX3 last month , the car has 160k on the clock , looks and drive perfectly , I have 2 hours of driving everyday ( around 500km a week ) and for $3500.00 I'am more then happy. Car is a 5 spd but has no A/C or electric windows but for a beater it's more then perfect..
mpcv2000,Dec 18 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:Car is a 5 spd but has no A/C or electric windows but for a beater it's more then perfect..
[right][snapback]220877[/snapback][/right]

That's the best-performing stock Focus out the door, bar none. Manual everything, no A/C... nothing. Less things to troubleshoot, less things to fail.