FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few weeks back i was calling around for a price to tint my windows an i got a quote for about $250 from ziebart i believe.

so i was wondering if that was a good price and also is someone knows a good place around the Mississauga, Brampton area

thanks
If you don't mind driving up to Woodbridge (Hwy 407 and Weston Road) there's a place I got my tints from. It's called Lazer Tint. They carry a brand called Formula One tint and it's probably the best tint you'll ever see. I had to get the top of the line ceramic tint for my Audi because the radio antenna is integrated in the window. It cost me $300 to get the entire car done (5 windows). There's also cheaper options, but the tint has a lifetime guarantee and the guys who do the install are really amazing. You will not find better service than these guys. They do Porsche, Audi, and BMW's cars from the neighbouring dealerships. Send me an e-mail to malbonese@hotmail.com if you're interested.