FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who's Your Favorite Comedian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Myself...

It has to be Dennis Miller... always makes me laugh when i put i the dvd... mine you because its not burp and fart jokes and you need to have a IQ of more the the average stoned monkey to find him funny...
[Image: dennis_miller500.JPG]

But the theres always a place in the cockles of my heart for Dennis lery...

[Image: denis_leary.jpg]
My favorite is Mike Ward(French Comedian).

[Image: mikeward.jpg]
Dave Chappelle

Cuz im Rich Bitch!!!
[Image: chappelles-show-one.jpg]

one of my t-shirts
[Image: Picture033-1.jpg]
Dane Cook

you will bust a gut laughing at his stuff.
Robin Williams... kickin' it old-school. :D
FocusGuy7476,Dec 10 2006, 12:52 PM Wrote:Dane Cook

[right][snapback]219407[/snapback][/right]

x2

and russell peters

02ztsian

No skool like the old skool-George Carlin.
Ya definately Robin Williams and Russell Peters.
FocusGuy7476,Dec 10 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:Dane Cook

Is he funny doing standup? I tried watching the SNL episode he was hosting, and instead of doing a monologue he just jumped right in to possibly the WORST stand up routine I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen a comedian be less funny.. even the Michael Richards racist breakdown was hilarious compared to Dane Cook's stand up on SNL.

As for funny comedians, I'd have to say Russell Peters and George Carlin are a couple of my favorites. Brent Butt's stand up is pretty good sometimes too..

Russel Peters & Jeremy Hotz.
NikiterZTS,Dec 10 2006, 01:42 PM Wrote:Dave Chappelle

Cuz im Rich Bitch!!!
[Image: chappelles-show-one.jpg]
[right][snapback]219405[/snapback][/right]

I'd have to agree. Dave Chapelle is currently my fav comedian. Saw his standup show in Buffalo back in October, it was Flipping Funny as hell 3 hours long. I have also been a fan of Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby, and Robbin Williams for years. I also find Chris Rock pretty funny. Im not entirely a huge fan of Russel Peters but hes still pretty funny. I also find Frank Spadone, Joe Avati, and especially Rocco Rompamurro from Punjabi Power Hour funny.
Dane Cook, Bill Maher, Dave Chappelle. I likes em all
guilty,Dec 10 2006, 09:35 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Dec 10 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:Dane Cook

Is he funny doing standup? I tried watching the SNL episode he was hosting, and instead of doing a monologue he just jumped right in to possibly the WORST stand up routine I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen a comedian be less funny.. even the Michael Richards racist breakdown was hilarious compared to Dane Cook's stand up on SNL.
[right][snapback]219429[/snapback][/right]

go find his Vicious Circle DVD, you will be a believer after that.
I am the funniest person I know.

SERENITY!
dane cook when he was on the insomniac tour oh my f***in god!

rent it, download it, buy it i dont care just watch it
dane cook, chris rock, dave chappelle, lewis black, russel peters, all great.
Damn straight, Chris Rock is awesome!
Russel Peters for modern comedians, Bill Cosby for the old school. Those 2 together would make an awesome night of comedy also just about any episode of Whose line is it anyway? especialy the one with Richard Simmonds

Richard Simmonds on Whose Line...

Another vote for Robin Williams, I mean I have the tape of his show at the Metropolitan Opera House and its just crazy good as he bounces from one segment to another like a squirrel on high test crack :D

NefCanuck
Dane Cook is NOT funny.

His crap is so lame.

George Carlin.

And you kids obviously don't have a clue.

The funniest nigga ever.

Richard Pryor.
[Image: Richard%20Pryor%20(2).jpg]
Pages: 1 2