FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Props To You...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... the world is gone or going nutz... but i just want to point out a few things to people who might ever meet me and if you take something from this... then what the hell.

ok "I" see 4 type of people in this world. ( just cause i see it this way doesn't mean its correct)

1. the person who needs to see something thought to perfection. will do it 1000 time all that matters is its done perfect, better then anyone ever has before.

You sir/mame are an inspiration, a diamond in the rough and i applaud you for paving the way for the rest of us.

2, (where i believe i fall in to place) the person who is satisfied with 90% perfect... it works, it's safe, might not last forever...but neither will I. Completely satisfied knowing they build it and it works... and can appreciate the effort the person who does the perfect job has put in and can admit there isn't perfect with out remorse....

3. the person who tries but fails, and can admit that the effort involved was more then they could afford to dedicated at that time, be it financially, physically or educationally.

4. the rest... the people that won't try cause its "too hard" or "too" what ever. siting at home and dreaming without ever trying. Or, are too busy drunk, high or some how avoiding life to realized with out trying you have already failed... you sir are a piece of crap.... and i have no time for you....

to me it doesn't matter if you love sports, art, athletics or cars... if you have a passion for it do it. express your self and i can appreciate it...might not understand it but i can respect the time you have invested...what ever the passion.... you people are by nature my friends and i can't wait to meet you...who ever you are...

Food for thought.....

B)
Here, Here!! Nice post. :D
That is a sweet post! Im pretty sure I fall into category #2 makes the most sense to me!
Burnin21,Dec 8 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:That is a sweet post! Im pretty sure I fall into category #2 makes the most sense to me!
[right][snapback]219309[/snapback][/right]

Same here. Nice post SilverSteeda!