FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf!....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so the other day i was bored... got the new car and it felt like it need a new air filter, so i decided i'd open it up and check... what did i find...

No less then 1.5 cups of wild grain rice...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, there was rice in my air box along with various dead bugs... looked kinda like uncle bens "dead beatle pilaf"......

now thw best i can fique is the car was a part of a wedding party and well thats about it...

obviously i cleaned it out, and BOOO YA! the throttle responce is drasticly in proved now that it getting air...

but seriously.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:postpics:
are you sure you're not driving Honda?
Probably had mice in there...stored the rice. Wonder what other "goodies" are kicking around :)
i was.... i didn't think...

Apparently my foci is a rice "Breather", not a rice "Burner".

i wish i took a picture.....
Have you been drunk at a Japanese karaoke (sp?) bar lately? Has your car? :lol:
:rolleyes: Yeah right... without pics, that's pretty damn hard to believe!
having seen it it was pretty damn hard to believe... :)
hardk0re,Dec 8 2006, 05:15 PM Wrote:Probably had mice in there...stored the rice.  Wonder what other "goodies" are kicking around :)
[right][snapback]219275[/snapback][/right]

thats probably what happened. I'm paranoid mice make themselves at home while the car is stored. :ph34r:
While I was in Algonquin lastyear, In a matter of hours I had some kind of animal (chipmunk I think) managed to make a nest under my hood. No joke, about 4-5 handfulls of pine needles and various nuts. LOL.
SliverSteeda,Dec 8 2006, 05:02 PM Wrote:No less then 1.5 cups of wild grain rice...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]219266[/snapback][/right]

Some insects lay eggs that look a lot like rice -- you could probably determine this by the taste test.
this was rice, dried at that... but if you need to know, i'm sure theres still some the vaccum... if you give me your address i could send you a sample :P
SliverSteeda,Dec 9 2006, 07:11 PM Wrote:this was rice, dried at that... but if you need to know, i'm sure theres  still some the vaccum... if you give me your address i could send you a sample :P
[right][snapback]219388[/snapback][/right]

Thanks (very thoughtful) -- although I can be a perfectionist about some things, when it comes to rice and/or insect eggs I'm closer to a 90% kind of a guy ... so in this case I'm prepared to take your word for it. Cheers!
lol... :rofl: