FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 06 Front Ford Emblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a used front emblem, or complete grill from the front of a 06 or similar Focus. Somebody stole hers while she was up in Barrie at her Boy Friends.
Nothin eh?
Did you try the local scrapyards/recyclers?
Ive got one off a 2001 if its the same size you can have it What is the size on a 2006 I think theyre the same its ready to go with new tape just peel and stick
Dimitri,Oct 27 2009, 04:34 PM Wrote:Did you try the local scrapyards/recyclers?
[right][snapback]296471[/snapback][/right]

No I am Lazy. I don't really have time to mess around with that.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 30 2009, 08:40 AM Wrote:
Dimitri,Oct 27 2009, 04:34 PM Wrote:Did you try the local scrapyards/recyclers?
[right][snapback]296471[/snapback][/right]

No I am Lazy. I don't really have time to mess around with that.
[right][snapback]296597[/snapback][/right]

Got 2 things to say

[Image: roflcopter.gif]

and #2
Most scrap yards will most likely GIVE you the emblem for Free... I snag Emblems left right and center walk up to the front with a full bag and show them they laugh and say see you next time
who the hell steals a ford emblem? go steel a soon-to-be-collector's item, like a pontiac emblem.

I'll see if I can pry the one off my mom's '06 -- she won't notice.
Picked one up from Evans Ford thanks to 06GTPony. $15 tax in with the 2 nuts that hold it on.
OMFG if you said it was the version with nuts I would of just SENT you one.. I don't have ANY peel and stick XD

darkpuppet,Nov 5 2009, 08:48 AM Wrote:I'll see if I can pry the one off my mom's '06 -- she won't notice.
[right][snapback]296846[/snapback][/right]

I'm telling!!!! :lol:
Feral,Nov 5 2009, 02:56 PM Wrote:OMFG if you said it was the version with nuts I would of just SENT you one.. I don't have ANY peel and stick XD
[right][snapback]296873[/snapback][/right]

05-07 are different than the 00-04. The badge is bigger.
O.o as mentioned above I go raid my local scrap yards of all the Ford Emblems :P

and 2 I have 5 Focuses and 2 15x20 storage units full of cars and parts LOL XD